Author Topic: Devin Green is TEARING UP the D-League with the Los Angeles D-Fenders!  (Read 233 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Man, he's gunna be a really solid addition to the NBA, and I hope another team doesn't notice him and steal him from the Lakers since we don't have his rights anymore. :-\

We shoulda' bought out Aaron McKie, check out his stats:

Devin Green:
21.4 PPG
4.4 RPG
3 APG
1.4 SPG
0.7 BPG

That includes a 31 point performance (13-18 FG, 1-2 3FG, 4-5 FT) a couple nights ago vs. Anaheim...Devin Green got me checkin' for the D-Fenders, and hopefully he's back with the Lakers ASAP...PeACe

Doggystylin

Re: Devin Green is TEARING UP the D-League with the Los Angeles D-Fenders!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 09:26:17 AM »
I don't know I think its good for him to be on the D-Fenders this year cause this way he's actually getting some good experience and playing time opposed to being on the Lakers but never playing. Now we'll just replace him with Aaron Mckie next year. Easy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:03:28 PM »
I don't know I think its good for him to be on the D-Fenders this year cause this way he's actually getting some good experience and playing time opposed to being on the Lakers but never playing. Now we'll just replace him with Aaron Mckie next year. Easy.

But now we don't have his rights, any team can just sign him. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
Von Wafer tearing it up as well, on 21 ppg, 56% FG, & 64% 3FG...He ain't on the D-Fenders though. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
Damn...Von Wafer and Devin Green are both pretty much establishing themselves as superstars of the D-League. Von Wafer is not even on the Los Angeles D-Fender, he was picked up by the Colorodo 14ers, but he's been especially surprising...Check Devin & Von's stat pages:

Von Wafer

Devin Green

*On a side note, Marcus Douhtit, our second round draft pick in 2004, is REALLY stepping it up, averaging 20 points, 11 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.6 blocks, 1.8 steals on 55% fg and 72% ft... :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 11:32:33 AM »
Is anyone paying attention to Wafer and Green? They're seriously competing for the two best players in the D-League! They faced off against eachother yesterday. The D-Fenders lost, but Green had 19 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks, while Wafer went for 29 points (5-7 3FG), 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 steal! The D-League has NEVER been this interesting...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 01:09:48 PM »
^yeah I saw that. My homie is a huge Von Wafer fan (as odd as that may sound) and he's been tellin me dude is gonna be good one day. The Lakers should sign one of them. The way I see it, even if Devin Green or Von Wafer only averages 2 points a game, thats still 2 more than we're getting from Aaron McKie.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 08:13:41 PM »
^^Yea, I already have their pages up in reply 4...Devin Green is an all-around guy, more of a defensive-minded player though... so the numbers he's putting up on the offensive end on a consistant basis are amazing...Von Wafer is an instant-offense kinda' guy, like Eddie House, but more athletic/better. I hope to see them both in the NBA in the near future (perferably on the Lakers [especially Devin Green])...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 02:49:51 PM »
Somebody pls explain me why we didn't get rid of McKie.