Author Topic: Cocaine energy drink  (Read 313 times)

GangstaBoogy

Cocaine energy drink
« on: December 22, 2006, 12:02:45 AM »
Man this shiet is not fair. I didn't even drink half the can but I already feel like I can jump through the fuckin roof. Any of yall ever tried it?

www.drinkcocaine.com
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Cocaine energy drink
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 12:15:38 AM »
I'm scared to try it lol, last time I was on coke I got a gun pulled out on me at a party and was hidin on a cement floor in a outhouse hidin from the police :-\

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 12:30:05 AM »
Haven't even heard of it, but I just ordered the sampler pack. $10 for shipping and handling for 2 cans is pretty ridiculous though.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 01:01:59 AM »
I'm scared to try it lol, last time I was on coke I got a gun pulled out on me at a party and was hidin on a cement floor in a outhouse hidin from the police :-\

LOL got DAMN homie!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 01:08:31 AM »

lol nigga its not really cocaine. its just the name.

i just finished it and i feel fuckin miserable. there has to be some kind of illegal shiet in there.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 01:19:56 AM »

LOL got DAMN homie!!!
That's Cali 4 ya ;D

i just finished it and i feel fuckin miserable. there has to be some kind of illegal shiet in there.
I knoe that lol, just sayin lol shit happens :D I wanna try that shit though, is it in stores already or what?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 01:29:06 AM »
i'm a keep my eyes out for it looks good

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 01:32:07 AM »

LOL got DAMN homie!!!
That's Cali 4 ya ;D

I knoe that lol, just sayin lol shit happens :D I wanna try that shit though, is it in stores already or what?

yeah but they're slowly getting pulled from shelves. my homie got 1 from 7-11 a few days ago (which is how i heard about it). so i went there to get one and they said they quit selling them. but i copped 2 from par liquor. needless to say i won't be drinking the other one.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 01:33:39 AM »

LOL got DAMN homie!!!
That's Cali 4 ya ;D

yeah but they're slowly getting pulled from shelves. my homie got 1 from 7-11 a few days ago (which is how i heard about it). so i went there to get one and they said they quit selling them. but i copped 2 from par liquor. needless to say i won't be drinking the other one.
Send it to me lol.

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 02:25:57 AM »
nothin illegal...go to any GNC and get a red line...drink the whole thing (and its a small can) in about 10 min...people have passed out from it...i did it once and i was shaking really bad all day...by the time nightime came around i felt hungover like hell...

drink half the can though and the shit is great...it'll energize you like a mf

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 03:53:12 AM »
i had a can and it tasted like ass. no good brah. old e is beert. btw ive been smokin week for 5 weeds srtaight
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:47:49 PM by Sikotic - VOTE FOR THE 06 DubCC AWARDS!!!!!!!! »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »
^^^ this nigga is fucked up!  ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 10:52:18 AM »
fuck no! I ain't gonna try that shit...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »
i had a can and it tasted like ass. no good brah. old e is beert. btw ive been smokin week for 5 weeds srtaight

lol sik wtf?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 01:13:38 PM »
HAHA Sik is that nigga ;D