Author Topic: Game says "I'm A Muslim" in this video.. and says "Muslim people are the bomb"  (Read 612 times)

Diabolical

http://realtalkny.blogspot.com/2006/12/video-muslim-girl-snatches-games-chain.html

I was on here earlier saying that Game was a Muslim, and some didn't believe me, here's proof.  At the very beggining he says "Yo I'm a Muslim" (at 12 seconds).  The he goes on to say, "I don't care what nobody says, Muslim people are the bomb!"

No, you misheard him.  He said "Muslim people like to bomb"

And Christians like to hang black people from trees.

Trauma-san

And Jews like to kill Jesus. 

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
damn y every1 b on dat rasist tip here?

Trauma-san

You're not intelligent enough to catch it.  Re-read the first post in the topic, and the title, and the last 5 years of this idiot's posts, then re-read the replies in this thread, and maybe it'll make sense to you. 

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status

You're not intelligent enough to catch it.  Re-read the first post in the topic, and the title, and the last 5 years of this idiot's posts, then re-read the replies in this thread, and maybe it'll make sense to you. 

ay stop callin me dumb man i aint been here 5 years  i dunno wtf is goin on i jus b seein every1 sayin rasist shit

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
LOL . It's okay(one blood)

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Trauma-san

ay stop callin me dumb man i aint been here 5 years  i dunno wtf is goin on i jus b seein every1 sayin rasist shit

Oh, my bad.  Basically, this dude's a traitor to everything from his family to his religion to his country to his race (I know that sounds extreme, but ask around, it's true).  So he gets harshly beaten down.  Plus it's not really racism we're talking about religions, lol. 

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
i dunno wut u mean by traitor like how hes a traitor 2 those things but even if he is n shit  dat dont mean every1 gotta talk shit 2 him its not like he talkd shit in dis thread 2 any1  ya feel me?
ok my bad i meant religionism dats still fuckd up tho

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're so superficial. You sure remember the time when you made an alias dedicated to dissing The Game. Now you're probably bumping DA and having a poster of dude on your wall, just because he's affiliated with Islam.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin