Author Topic: Mistah FAB - "Ghost Ride it" on Sucka Free Countdown today!  (Read 144 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mistah FAB - "Ghost Ride it" on Sucka Free Countdown today!
« on: February 12, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
Quote from:
They played it today, well part of it anyways as the "hot one"...they said to go and vote for it to get it on the countdown permanantly. We gotta get this video on there!

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/sf/series.jhtml

you have to register for MTV to vote...

Just spreading the word... ;D
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: Mistah FAB - "Ghost Ride it" on Sucka Free Countdown today!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 06:48:31 PM »
i usually dont make any negative type posts in here, but that song is corny as fuck and belongs on the disney channel f'real......and this has nothing to do with hating the hyphy movement, its just that i cant believe anybody actually likes this rediculous nonsense........maybe im just to old and dont get it :-\
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 06:59:13 PM »
^^^ yea maybe
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:35:07 PM »
 ::)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

i usually dont make any negative type posts in here, but that song is corny as fuck and belongs on the disney channel f'real......and this has nothing to do with hating the hyphy movement, its just that i cant believe anybody actually likes this rediculous nonsense........maybe im just to old and dont get it :-\
ghost ride a dick

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »

ghost ride a dick
clever

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »

ghost ride a dick
clever

That one made me giggle. I admit it's not one of F.A.B's best songs but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed when his album drops.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »

ghost ride a dick
clever

That one made me giggle. I admit it's not one of F.A.B's best songs but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed when his album drops.
thats the thing, im familiar wit dudes music and think he can flow, especially freestyle, it was just this song, its like sum ying yang twins shit or sumthing in terms of foolishness.......again, maybe its just my ol skool ways.........
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:23:30 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »

ghost ride a dick
clever

thats the thing, im familiar wit dudes music and think he can flow, especially freestyle, it was just this song, its like sum ying yang twins shit or sumthing.......again, maybe its just my ol skool ways.........
do u not like the song itself like the beat and shit or do u not like the fact that hes encouraging "ghostrydin"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 08:27:14 PM »

ghost ride a dick
clever

thats the thing, im familiar wit dudes music and think he can flow, especially freestyle, it was just this song, its like sum ying yang twins shit or sumthing.......again, maybe its just my ol skool ways.........
do u not like the song itself like the beat and shit or do u not like the fact that hes encouraging "ghostrydin"
nah, i understand what he's tryin to do and say, it was the execution and beat choice.......i mean, i aint mad at him for doing sum feelgood party type shit, it just came of foolish to me.......truth be told, i only sat thru the whole video one time

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 09:10:57 AM »
I actually like the song.. I admit that it seemed a little risky/corny too me at first, but it hella grew on me. It's fun and catchy, I'm not looking for nothing else. I'll wait for the real lyrical shit on his album, this single is more or less for the kids..