Author Topic: Kanye West Angered By Turndown  (Read 83 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kanye West Angered By Turndown
« on: December 27, 2006, 01:00:30 AM »
Apparently, it doesn’t pay to turn down a date with Kanye West. Despite the fact that he’s engaged to Alexis Rainey, Independent Television News reports that West was upset when spurned earlier this year by Sugarbabe Amelle Berrabah.

After meeting 21-year-old Berrabah, the newest member of the multi-platinum Brit trio Sugarbabe, at the British Music Awards in February, West tried to give the singer his number. But since Berrabah is in a happy long-term relationship, she turned West down.

A few days later at Britain’s NME Awards, Kanye tried to corrall Berrabah when the Sugarbabes presented him with an award. He reportedly said “I thought she was my prize. Can I have her instead?” In November, West tried again at the MTV Europe Awards in Copenhagen. When Berrabah again turned him down, West had his assistant call her and tell her off. "She said he was not used to being treated like that and I should be more considerate next time I see him," Berrabah said. "I spoke to him after he said I was beautiful. I'm flattered but there's no way I'd do anything.”

This report is provided by BET.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

swangin and bangin

Re: Kanye West Angered By Turndown
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:44 AM »
old news.
theres been a thread about this