Author Topic: Microsoft extends warranty from 90 days to 1 year  (Read 237 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Microsoft extends warranty from 90 days to 1 year
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 01:48:45 PM »
in sweden, ever purchased item must, by law, have  two year warranty
i guess its different in us
Damn. I would HATE to own a store in Sweden.

Stop thinking like a Jew...it's the manufacturers burden.

Actually, "black guy", I would be thinking like a Jew if I wanted the 2 year warranty in the US...It would just be amazingly annoying to have costumers walking in to your store hourly complaining about their shit not working and needing to be replaced, since EVERYTHING has a 2 year warranty...Now stop thinking like a whiteboy Nazi. :-*

I don't have a religion.

Stores have nothing to do with warranties moron, how many people gotta tell you this.

Are you retarded? You can still take shit back to the store if it's under warranty. The manufacturers only cover the costs...Holy shit. :stupid:

Take your kufi off and let your brain breath.

You can only take back merchandise to stores up to 15 days from date of purchase for electronic devices at most stores to only get a
refund or exchange.

Refund and warranties are two separate things pothead.

Now if you bought an extended warranty at the store you take it back to the store otherwise you gotta mail that shit to Microsoft on your own or the company sends you an empty box.

Damn man, you're finding pathetic ways to hate. if you get a warranty on a product you can go back to the store, get it replaced, and the store takes care of the problem with the manufacturers themselves. This is in most cases, I don't wanna here about how they didn't return your Dipset Dildo at your local sex shop...

CueBallin

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 02:34:14 PM »
Dipset dildo, yeah that was pathetic.

NIK accept the truth, stores don't give a fuck about you if you don't buy their extended warranty.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 02:45:14 PM »
Whether the store decides to take care of the problem for you or not, you're gunna have people coming in to the store and complaining, so what I initially said was true... And the only thing I'll accept is your application for my fan-club. :-*