Author Topic: Kurupt Got Engaged To Gail Gotti - Interview With Gail  (Read 711 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt Got Engaged To Gail Gotti - Interview With Gail
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »
i thought they allready were married

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:16 PM »
wha? when did that happen?

-T

I'm takin' my info from this article on the marriage.

Kurupt was previously engaged to R&B singer Natina Reed, of the group Blaque and was also previously engaged to Brooklyn, New York rapper Foxy Brown.

^^nowere does it say "married".
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »
Kurupt's going on lockdown again? Meh whatever gives him his kicks, that gyal he getting married to looks good so it's cool. No more rappin' about being a playa for him :p lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

1nce was blind

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 08:49:17 PM »
skinny ass Kurupt has had some good lookin women..............now she can be Gail Gotti Adolf Hitler

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 08:53:39 PM »
Kurupt's the mannoche. been bumpin Kurupt all day. what's the song where he's talking not signing autographs cause he ain't snoop?

it's crazy, coming back to rap is like coming back from amnesia...I still know alot but I used to know so much more and every time I pop one of these old CDs in a shitload comes back to my mind.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 09:07:52 PM »
do yall remember when daz was supposed to marry an actress who played in the movie lets get it on or something like dat? Wassup wit dat?

high as fuck  8)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:11:34 PM by P.L.O. Style »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 09:16:50 PM »
Yea, Kurupts been known to get that Whip'appeal over a broad yet he screams bitch.. bitch.. bitch... make me rich in almost every songs.   ::)  Thats his biz but if you ask me, he be fallin to easy for these babes.  Remember when he got his feelings all in a knot over Foxy and released that questionable diss to DMX?  Kinda played himself if you ask me but hey.. congrats and I hope it works out for him.

But to all you young cats who are still single with no kids.. Imma tell you the truth brothas, keep it that way.  Have yourself a cool ass exclusive if you catch feelins but theres no rule that you gotta get married.  My advice, if you dig a girl and its working.. why mess with it.  And yall, please keep them jimmys strapped.  One of my big homies told me.. "yes its a big deal to wear a jimmy cuz they suck, the shit just dont feel the same BUT you gotta... because just think of how much bigger a deal it is to have a baby with some broad that you aint feelin and have to pay her child support for 21 years?"  (Yes, 21 years if your kid goes to collage.) 

Like a girl.. be down for a girl.. whatever, but you aint gotta get married.  Theres no reason to when you think about it.  I got married to my oldest daughters (13 years old in Aug) mom when I was young and we divorced in 96.  Guess what yall, Im still paying that 700 dollars a month in child support.  I love my kid and respect her mom, but yall feel me.  Keep it real and stay single!!  (oh yea, and no fuckin kids!!)

Ax

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 09:39:58 PM »
i always wear 3 condoms when i fuck

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
Yea, Kurupts been known to get that Whip'appeal over a broad yet he screams bitch.. bitch.. bitch... make me rich in almost every songs.   ::)  Thats his biz but if you ask me, he be fallin to easy for these babes.  Remember when he got his feelings all in a knot over Foxy and released that questionable diss to DMX?  Kinda played himself if you ask me but hey.. congrats and I hope it works out for him.

But to all you young cats who are still single with no kids.. Imma tell you the truth brothas, keep it that way.  Have yourself a cool ass exclusive if you catch feelins but theres no rule that you gotta get married.  My advice, if you dig a girl and its working.. why mess with it.  And yall, please keep them jimmys strapped.  One of my big homies told me.. "yes its a big deal to wear a jimmy cuz they suck, the shit just dont feel the same BUT you gotta... because just think of how much bigger a deal it is to have a baby with some broad that you aint feelin and have to pay her child support for 21 years?"  (Yes, 21 years if your kid goes to collage.) 

Like a girl.. be down for a girl.. whatever, but you aint gotta get married.  Theres no reason to when you think about it.  I got married to my oldest daughters (13 years old in Aug) mom when I was young and we divorced in 96.  Guess what yall, Im still paying that 700 dollars a month in child support.  I love my kid and respect her mom, but yall feel me.  Keep it real and stay single!!  (oh yea, and no fuckin kids!!)

ya man I've thought about that before.... if you get a girl pregnant that you're not gonna marry = not cool

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 09:53:25 PM »
i always wear 3 condoms when i fuck

Thats my dude right there!!!!!  Thats what Im sayin!!  Simply put, any other way is just not acceptable.  DONT GET STUCK WITH A KID.. but if you do.. man up and love em to death.  But I dont want none of my homies having to man up on that shit.  Just stay strapped and keep it movin.  There are sooooo many bomb lookin girls out there.  Dont get tied down!  
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 11:42:41 PM »
skinny ass Kurupt has had some good lookin women..............now she can be Gail Gotti Adolf Hitler

lmao

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 04:10:44 AM »
dope shitq

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 04:11:32 AM »
this thread full of jokes  :laugh:

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 04:27:05 AM »
It is said that Kurupt popped the question on Christmas Day with a ring from Tiffany & Co. valued at $24,000.

Looks like finances are looking better than when the IRS was after his ass!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Raphael

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 06:50:47 AM »
If they get in an arguments Gails gonna be hearing "shut the fuck up bitch, eat a dick bitch, eat a bowl of shit bitch"
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!