Author Topic: MY IPOD...  (Read 191 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
MY IPOD...
« on: January 03, 2007, 08:54:24 PM »
... wont turn on.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( the battery ran out and it died now it wont turn on. someone help  :'( :'( :'(

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MY IPOD...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »
yeah mine too, i hadnt charged it for 2 weeks and the battery was in the red, then i hooked it up to my comp the otherday and it fuckin wouldnt charge it or turn on or anything. I might return it and just go buy a 2 gig or 1 gig sony mp3 player like my buddy has

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
u might need to wait for a hour and check if it work...cause my was out of battery so i connected and the next day was full....u need to connected NOW but dont take it out RITE AWAY wait for couple minute if it work....that what happend to my i connected rite away u need to wait for a couple minute or a hour and see what happend..but it dont maybe something wrong with it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:09:22 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 09:09:57 PM »
Yea that sam thingn happened to my ipod i was tryin to turn it on and the screen would just flicker but what it was was that my battery was so did cuz i havent charged it.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »
i fixed it, i googled  "ipod mini wont turn on" and it turnes out all you have to do is hold down menu and select, and it worked.   :) thanks for all of your suggestions.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 09:23:23 PM »
i fixed it, i googled  "ipod mini wont turn on" and it turnes out all you have to do is hold down menu and select, and it worked.   :) thanks for all of your suggestions.
i was just aabout to tell you that. it used to happen to me all the time

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 11:06:59 PM »
same thing has happend to me, all i did was call up Apple, and they gave me instructions on doing a manual reset, it worked like a charm!!!

I highly recommend you just searching your model of the ipod and doing a manual reset, usually its something like pushing the menu button and holding the pause button and it'll reset.

Before i reset mine, it basically wouldnt turn on, and when i plugged it into the computer it gave no reaction, i thought the ipod was dead, scared the hell outta me, also made me backup all my songs after i got it working again.

Try that guys!
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

TRG

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 12:32:47 AM »
same happend to me aswell.. went to the store and got another brand new one for $300 less :)

Intriago33

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 07:42:41 AM »
same thing has happend to me, all i did was call up Apple, and they gave me instructions on doing a manual reset, it worked like a charm!!!

I highly recommend you just searching your model of the ipod and doing a manual reset, usually its something like pushing the menu button and holding the pause button and it'll reset.

Before i reset mine, it basically wouldnt turn on, and when i plugged it into the computer it gave no reaction, i thought the ipod was dead, scared the hell outta me, also made me backup all my songs after i got it working again.

Try that guys!

That worked on mine a few times, but it's been stone dead for three months. The bitch died for a month, then I got it working two weeks before the end of my one-year warranty, and it was working fine til about 3/4 days after the warranty expired, and it's been dead ever since. Fuck Apple.