Author Topic: Arenas, Kobe players of the month (December)  (Read 234 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Arenas, Kobe players of the month (December)
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 05:06:37 PM »
^^Thank you. Some people just know the game, some don't...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 05:12:11 PM »
^^Thank you. Some people just know the game, some don't...

right back at ya.  I always check for you're nba posts, we might disagree sometimes but thats sports, you always know what you are talking about.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 05:25:58 PM »
^^Nash is not a top5 player in the league, no chance.  He is a top 5 offensive player no doubt but he is a HORRIBLE defender and you have to throw that in the equation.  I like Plant and BabyG but you guys never throw defense into the equation.

Right and wrong. I admit that I tend to overlook defense, but it this case Nash is top 5. He's a leader, he improves every year, he brings out the best in his teammates, he's a team player, everything you could want in a point guard.

And look at his numbers

20.2 ppg (53% shooting, 51.7 in 3pfg), 3.1 rebounds, 11.4 assists

If people can consider Lebron to be number 1, I don't see why Nash can't be atleast top 5.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »
^^Nash is not a top5 player in the league, no chance.  He is a top 5 offensive player no doubt but he is a HORRIBLE defender and you have to throw that in the equation.  I like Plant and BabyG but you guys never throw defense into the equation.

Right and wrong. I admit that I tend to overlook defense, but it this case Nash is top 5. He's a leader, he improves every year, he brings out the best in his teammates, he's a team player, everything you could want in a point guard.

And look at his numbers

20.2 ppg (53% shooting, 51.7 in 3pfg), 3.1 rebounds, 11.4 assists

If people can consider Lebron to be number 1, I don't see why Nash can't be atleast top 5.

What don't you understand about the Suns being a balanced team without 1 player in the starting 5 significantally better than another? Then take into account their STAT-INFLATING SYSTEM and NO DEFENSE POLICY, and there's no way Nash beats out Kobe for player of the month in December...PeACe