Author Topic: every once in a while, we need a reminder of this shit  (Read 167 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
every once in a while, we need a reminder of this shit
« on: December 29, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: every once in a while, we need a reminder of this shit
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »
WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! that shit was old school crack.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »
I've never seen the whole thing like that. Props Tech, that shit never gets old.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 02:03:33 AM »
I've never seen the whole thing like that. Props Tech, that shit never gets old.

For real.

Man I can´t even believe it. Is he actually thinking that it´s him that´s supposed to be speaking when in reality Sid is talking, or is he just responding to Sid whith his wild gestures?

LOL at the whole scene though. I mean compared to WWF standards there was just pure chaos. The producers probably didn´t tell the wrestlers a single thing what they were supposed to do. Davey Boy always had his back turned to the camera which makes it look so cheap in my opinion.  Whatever, great moment in wrestling history.

Think about it, big man jumping ship from WWF, hyped as the next big thing, making his debut and in that very second fucking it up which would turn the whole angle and character into a huge joke. Plus when you can honestly say that your gimmick in WWF was gold compared to the Shockmaster gimmick then you know there is something wrong. Stormtrooper helmet, furcoat and jeans = money. Gotta love WCW for that.  :D

Poor Tugboat.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
I cant believe dude fell. HOw embarassing, not to mention the hole gimmick