Author Topic: Notre Dame vs LSU Sugar Bowl  (Read 702 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Notre Dame vs LSU Sugar Bowl
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »
were gonna see just how good Smith is on monday i personally can't wait.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 02:42:12 PM »
BTW the new nickname for Jamarcus is JaMonster. remember where u heard it first. im going to copyright that shit just like when i started calling robert gallery the Undertaker. so much for that nickname

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
BTW the new nickname for Jamarcus is JaMonster. remember where u heard it first. im going to copyright that shit just like when i started calling robert gallery the Undertaker. so much for that nickname

I think JaMarcus will have a tough time adjusting to the NFL. Hes a great athlete with a great arm, but he is lacking in reading covergaes at times thats why he makes more mistakes then he should. ND's defense is terrible, so he looked better then he is..he needs to get better at reading coverages or the NFL will eat him for lunch

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 03:22:26 PM »

I think JaMarcus will have a tough time adjusting to the NFL. Hes a great athlete with a great arm, but he is lacking in reading covergaes at times thats why he makes more mistakes then he should. ND's defense is terrible, so he looked better then he is..he needs to get better at reading coverages or the NFL will eat him for lunch

True but that kind of experience has a lot to do with watching film. He has all the intangibles and god given talent that can't be taught. Which is HUGE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »
God I hate our defense

Quinn is great though and hes gonna get a lot better. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes...bad throws...but he hardly turns it over
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:08:15 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 10:48:31 AM »

True but that kind of experience has a lot to do with watching film. He has all the intangibles and god given talent that can't be taught. Which is HUGE

True! But how many QB's have we said that about? If you cant read defenses in the NFL you wont make it!

The Best of 3 Worlds