Author Topic: NINERS WIN IN OT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA DENVER IS OUT, KC IS IN!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!  (Read 676 times)

"THE" MoSav

wouldnt it have been better for the niners to loose, for the picks

no whats the difference between picking 11th or 13th? 7-9 looks a whole lot better then 6-10. Our defense really stepped it up today allowing no defensive td's and having some great goal line stands, especailly the first one.
The Alex Smith INT for the TD by Champ can be accounted to both guys, Gore should have caught the ball, but on the other hand there is no need for Smith to throw a heater to Gore when he is standing only 5 yds away...I will post a full Niners review later, but it is getting late...HUGE WIN!

and go KC in the playoffs. Tough one next week at COLTS. Chiefs have the style of offense that might give the colts problems. I think this will be a teriffic game...

I really think Indy is gonna run with this one.

thinking about this one did u use the same reasoning as you did when you decided that the you werent gonna watch Bs State vs Ok, becuz it was gonna be a blowout?  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jakubs

This game was huge in my fantasy league. I have Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Sparegeez

no whats the difference between picking 11th or 13th? 7-9 looks a whole lot better then 6-10. Our defense really stepped it up today allowing no defensive td's and having some great goal line stands, especailly the first one.
The Alex Smith INT for the TD by Champ can be accounted to both guys, Gore should have caught the ball, but on the other hand there is no need for Smith to throw a heater to Gore when he is standing only 5 yds away...I will post a full Niners review later, but it is getting late...HUGE WIN!

and go KC in the playoffs. Tough one next week at COLTS. Chiefs have the style of offense that might give the colts problems. I think this will be a teriffic game...

thinking about this one did u use the same reasoning as you did when you decided that the you werent gonna watch Bs State vs Ok, becuz it was gonna be a blowout?  :-*

So I had a wrong predection, so what? I think Indy will win by 10 points. I'll watch it though.

"THE" MoSav

So I had a wrong predection, so what? I think Indy will win by 10 points. I'll watch it though.

Nice prediction. They just cant stop the run, so i see it closer then that. Within 3 pts. I just cant believe in the Colts when it comes to playoff time..With all that said, the Colts SHOULD win. But this will be a great game.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

And dont forget the Chiefs have AVG the most T.O.P. (time of possesion) in the NFL. Thats EXACTLY how you beat the Colts..

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

And dont forget the Chiefs have AVG the most T.O.P. (time of possesion) in the NFL. Thats EXACTLY how you beat the Colts..
this is gona be the cheifs game plan,

RUN the ball down the colts throat, KEEP MANNING OFF the field. if they use that plan they win

"THE" MoSav

RUN the ball down the colts throat, KEEP MANNING OFF the field. if they use that plan they win

:o ya think?

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

:tosser: :psych: :banana_dss:

"THE" MoSav

:tosser: :psych: :banana_dss:

go get ya wet wipes  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Very true MoSav.  I do think the Colts are going to win the game but not by much, I really hope KC wins though, should be a great game.

"THE" MoSav

Very true MoSav.  I do think the Colts are going to win the game but not by much, I really hope KC wins though, should be a great game.
exactly how i feel..

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
raiders suck more dick than e crazy,
LOL, chea lets see if the niners can do it.

acgrundy

biggest win in years?  how so?  beating the seahawks in seattle was way bigger than this

LOL I was excited Grundy, the Seahawks game was as big as this but IMO I think this was a lil better. This was a playoff game for Denver as they needed a win to move on, plus they were at home and we spoiled their whole season and this is going to give us great confidence and momentum heading into next season, therefore I think this was the best win in a couple of years for the Niners.

winning at Denver was bigger. We had nothing to play for all they had ALL to play for..different situation. And Winning at Denver compared to Seattle is about the same as far as tough places to play. This win was the biggest all year, sorry Grundy

uh sorry J&J, but Seattle is a better team than denver.  Who is in the playoffs?  hmm, seattle is.  Is Denver in the playoffs?  And Seattle had just as much to play for when we played them in Seattle, hell, we were still fighting for the division with them.  Plus Denver had a rookie QB in.  No doubt it was a big win for the niners, but definately not the biggest in years.

"THE" MoSav

biggest win in years?  how so?  beating the seahawks in seattle was way bigger than this

LOL I was excited Grundy, the Seahawks game was as big as this but IMO I think this was a lil better. This was a playoff game for Denver as they needed a win to move on, plus they were at home and we spoiled their whole season and this is going to give us great confidence and momentum heading into next season, therefore I think this was the best win in a couple of years for the Niners.

winning at Denver was bigger. We had nothing to play for all they had ALL to play for..different situation. And Winning at Denver compared to Seattle is about the same as far as tough places to play. This win was the biggest all year, sorry Grundy

uh sorry J&J, but Seattle is a better team than denver.  Who is in the playoffs?  hmm, seattle is.  Is Denver in the playoffs?   And Seattle had just as much to play for when we played them in Seattle, hell, we were still fighting for the division with them.  Plus Denver had a rookie QB in.  No doubt it was a big win for the niners, but definately not the biggest in years.

They both had the same record, and the Broncos are in the better confrence and a WAY better division...
When we played Seattle they were up 3 games with 5 to go. They knew they had the division locked up, Denver only had to win and get in, and they lost...HUGE WIN! But both were big any way you slice it. We could back and forth all day on this one.

The Best of 3 Worlds