Author Topic: Who had dopest verse on JAY-Z's "Reservoir Dogs"??  (Read 123 times)

RivieraIII

Who had dopest verse on JAY-Z's "Reservoir Dogs"??
« on: November 04, 2001, 03:03:17 PM »
Yo, I'm just listening to that C.L.A.S.S.I.C. joint, "Reservoir Dogs" produced by Erick Sermon off Hard Knock Life (anyone who don't think that joint's a banger, please hit "BACK"...). And I was wondering who do you think dropped the sickest verse between (in order of appearance) Sheek, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss, Sauce Money, Styles and Jay-Z??????? I'd say:

1) JAY-Z: this is one of his craziest craziest performance ever; just whoppin' y'all... He OUTSHINED everyone, and that's by very far too...
2) Sauce Money: "...So many niggas on my nuts, I thought I lost my dick..." Y'all can't be serious...
3) Sheek: he really attacked that shit from the top...
4) Beanie Sigel: his usual self; just a lil undehyped...
5) Jadakiss: ok...
6) Styles: not that hot on this one

PS: y'all should take yet another listen to the following joint on the LP, "It's Like That" ft Kid Capri. This is Super Jigga on that one. Can't believe everyone seem to hate Hard Knock Life but anyway, that's another question...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Who had dopest verse on JAY-Z's "Reservoir Dog
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2001, 03:15:49 PM »
i'd have to say either beans or sauce money
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

teecee

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2001, 04:17:38 PM »
Yo Riviera, Its like That is my joint to this day; have you peeped Cormega's Fallen Soldiers, it has the same beat and is very dope too.
   As far as Resovoir Dogs, i gotta go with Jigga cuz he spits fire on this track.  All them sound tight actually, bu t i don' t feel Jada on there.   PEACE

RivieraIII

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2001, 03:26:43 PM »

Yo Riviera, Its like That is my joint to this day; have you peeped Cormega's Fallen Soldiers, it has the same beat and is very dope too.
   As far as Resovoir Dogs, i gotta go with Jigga cuz he spits fire on this track.  All them sound tight actually, bu t i don' t feel Jada on there.   PEACE

I'm yet to peep that Cormega joint, believe or not... I been listenin' to Guru and Masta Ace lately, waiting for those big ass releases to drop (The Wash, Nas, Busta etc...). And I'm glad someone else really feels "It's Like That" coz it's crazy...
Heads should check that Erick Sermon's album coz it's fire... One!

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2001, 04:11:36 PM »
i think that track sux ............  ill say the 1st verse .......... whoever spit it  ...... i dont remember