Author Topic: Best and Worst list 2006 hiphopsite  (Read 430 times)

Noreaga57

• Lil Geezy
  • N.o.r.e.
Re: Best and Worst list 2006 hiphopsite
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
5. Fergie Loses Big At Spelling Bee - When asked on MTV's TRL why she chose to spell her album title "The Dutchess", rather than the correct spelling "The Duchess", she got uncomfortable and replied, "Uh, well, I just like to be different, and do my own thing, I guess". No, actually, you are a dumb bitch without a spell-checker.

i am still laughing :D
The invincible, untouchable, CNN

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 08:45:28 AM »
4. DMX Would Rather Bark Than Put On His Seatbelt - Perhaps DMX was sour that nobody was buying his new album, "Year of The Dog, Again", or maybe that the shirtless rapper was having a hard time getting his new clothing line off the ground (go figure). But DMX once again got himself into trouble at an airport, when refusing to put on his seatbelt, even after asked politely by stewardesses with British accents. Instead, he choose to bark uncontrollably at them, and also, get himself arrested. That's gangsta.

hahahaha

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »
Purple Champ, props given.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
Medias should stop being on Jay dick... number 1 MC, his album in the top 10  :-X

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 12:49:10 PM »
i'm suprised eminem is not on that list, hiphopsite always had a crush on the whiteboy....oh and game won

im out

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 03:39:25 PM »
RA The Rugged Man not winning 'Best Topical Rhyme' = blasphemy

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 05:54:56 PM »
RA The Rugged Man not winning 'Best Topical Rhyme' = blasphemy
word. that shit on the jmt album was epic.

and AZ not winning best indy release. WAIT, NOT EVEN MENTIONING AZ IN THE FUCKING LIST! FUCK YOU, HIPHOPSITE.COM! FUCK YOU! BURN! BUUUUURN!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »
Game Vs. 50 Cent - Winner: Game

hahaha yeah right. way to lose your credibility, this site sucks. Anyone with any common sense knows 50 Cent won the beef. How do you measure who won a beef? The person who comes out of the beef in a better situation, and obviously 50 Cent will triple Games sales on his next LP, and at least 50 Cent has a record label which releases albums.

They're obviously talking about musically. They said Rass Kass beat Game when Rass was the one who got ko'd