Author Topic: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...  (Read 986 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
LMAO@Not liking Bynum...DUDE IS A KID, putting up numbers like 19 points (8-9 FG), 10 rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal, 6 Blocks...You have to be a MAD HATER to hate on something like that.

just because i don't like the dude doesn't mean he's not a good/decent player for his age.  I just don't like seeing him play thats all, shut the fuck up nik.  maybe you can teach him not to travel.

Don't hate. 8)

LMAO@hating on you. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 05:19:07 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

Yeah adding Iverson to the roster made some people think they're automatically a championship contender. Give it some time people.

tell me this, are the Lakers a championship contender?

no not this season

:grumpy:

We're 11 games over .500 and we've beaten most of the good teams, OF COURSE WE ARE...

Unless he starts putting up Dwight Howard numbers for the rest of the season, this isn't the year. By next season he'll have a full year of experience under his belt, he'll be more familiar with the triangle, and hopefully he'll be more aggressive. 08 is our year.

Keep doubting Phil & Kobe, homie... I just LOVE your Laker pride... :-\

herpes

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
kobe stans crying the blues again... geeez whats new.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 10:22:22 PM »
I really dont fear any team for the Lakers in the playoffs except for the Spurs.I know they are not what they used to be but they still have a D that can cause the Lakers trouble.Phoniex is good but they have no D and with Dallas the Lakers match up well with them and they always find a way to choke.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
LOL@ talking bout the food poisoning from 2002..get over it  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds