Author Topic: where's naughty by nature?  (Read 221 times)

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: where's naughty by nature?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 01:37:20 AM »
 Treach is supposed to be dropping a solo album sometime this year.

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
Re: where's naughty by nature?
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 02:20:11 AM »
Ah...I just got this off NBN's site

Posted by Vinnie

12.23.06 by vinrock
Hello Naughty People It's Vinnie,

First I'd like to apologize for not signing on for a while. Been really busy puttin' in work. I'll explain later but we're definitely back on track.

Happy Holidays to you and yours and every member on the site. I'll be back online regularly after the new year. We have a new dj we'll be using in '07. His name is B.K. He's also a producer who produced the track,"What you don't know" on our IIcons lp. He's now an in-house producer under Kaygee's"Divine Mill" camp. Treach and I are back in the studio and will start working with Kaygee after the new year. Kay also has a new R&B/Hip Hop group called,"Elite" who are signed to Def Jam records. They will be released this summer.

Personally, I've partnered with Flavor Unit and Johnny Signature Inc. to form a brand management company. Basically, we will help entertainers develop their brands and ideas, apparel, cosmetics, etc. I will keep you informed of the latest developments after the new year. This is the project that had me tied up since my last posting on this site. Be sure to check back regularly during the new year because there's a bunch of great things comming for the Naughty camp in '07!!! Wassup Goomba,& Amir, sorry I haven't been on point but I'm wit' cha'!!! THanx for holding me down!!

Sounds to me like Kaygee is back with NBN and we should have a new album soon!