Author Topic: All Jayo Felony CDs are in the trash  (Read 656 times)

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re: All Jayo Felony CDs are in the trash
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2001, 08:41:49 AM »

I think being in a gang is a joke... its cool to have your possee, but its not cool to be killing others that aren't in it... that's my two cents

-Big BpG

that's some damn fine 2 cents.

I must agree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2001, 09:17:17 AM »
;D

I agree. Gangbangin is a joke >:( but lets face it, it will always be around. Obvioulsly Jayo takes it serious. As for Snoop it is totally wrong for him to glorify being a crip and glorify the C Walk.

Just watch some stupid fool in the hood C Walk in front of the wrong peeps and get a beat down :o

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2001, 10:02:29 AM »

Jayo's Tight.  Plus, We Don't Know What Went Down With Him And Snoop, Maybe Snoop Beat Him Up Or Something, LOL So If He Wants To Diss, That's Cool.  

lol naw snooop didn't but tray deee sure did... remember lol

anyways why do half you guys even worry about who's a "real" crip or not??  half of this board is white boys from great britain and another 25% ain't even in california ....so why do y'all worry so much?

true jayo felony is more of a gangster than snoop is or ever was....but in retrospect....is that suppose to be a good thing??

i don't mean to look like a snoop dicker rider here but this is some truth:

snoop is out supporting his family and helping people out of the ghetto and trouble....i mean damn look what he did for tray dee, a dude whose been in and out of jail for almost all his life and almost old enough to be snoop's dad.....snoop took him outta that and showed him another light, same with goldie loc. then look at Kokane a dude that was broke as FUUUUCK after easy-e died. kokane HATED snoop , but snoop reached out to him and put his name on damn near EVERY thing/song that has come outta doggystyle records lol. bad azz, a very intellegent person who just kept getting into trouble and couldn't put down that gang bang lifestyle...snoop took him outta that before the steets did. i don't know what's up with doggysangels they coulda been some strippers (cept for big chan...hopefully) or hookers or something , i dunno lol, but he turned them into something possitive.....then snoop revitalizes jayo's career, and this is how he thanks him? i don't care who you are, that's shady....getting all pissed off becuase snoop says crip hop like 3 times on the last meal psssssssssssssh nigga please

snoop doesn't condone Gangbanging, snoop has said a millions gillion, gazillion times, when he's talking about that shit he's simply telling a story about stuff that has happened or stuff he's seen , and that the actual gang bang lifestyle is something you shouldn't fuck around with.

and this is what really shows the foreigness of this board (not to diss anyone) but ANYONE and i mean ANYONE who has even remotely grown up in the ghetto here in california if they like gangs or not....gangs are just as much a part of them as the color of their eyes, theres kids at my school who ain't even in gangs but won't wear blue becuase the neighbor hood their from is red rag infested...and that's something that they hate but love at the same time, so when snoop, bad azz, tray deee, mc eiht, blah blah blah or any other former crip is runnin around in nothing but blue clothes and screaming crip.... you gotta relize something that is something that will ALWAYS be apart of them for LIFE, wether you get it or not, it's like former college students who still claim their alma mater....it's something that is with them for LIFE, and another thing you gotta understand is that when snoop is saying "east side rolling 20 crip" it's more of a representation of where he is from, which alot of people from the ghetto have an obsession with in gangs or not, alot of people from poor places are not ashamed to claim where they're from for some reason....and like i said alot of you people who ain't from here or grew up around some ghetto ass place wouldn't understand that......just like how i don't understand how people in africa eat bat crap and run around naked

but my overall feelings about jayo felony is this....he was a talented rapper but slipped into repetivness and no one really gave a fuck about him  or would for that matter so he has to go after the 2 biggest names in hip hop right now (jay-z and snoop) to draw some attraction to himself...and to all the people imeadiatly trashing jayo and making his previous music  unvalid now becuase he dissed snoop, that is kind of imature and makes you just as childish as jayo himself

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2001, 10:04:10 AM »
I think being in a gang is a joke... its cool to have your possee, but its not cool to be killing others that aren't in it... that's my two cents

-Big BpG

>>

Exactly!  Thats why I wanted to beat the living shit out of some poster who said he was depressed when he found out Dre was ONLY a studio gangster.

westcoastin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2001, 11:00:55 AM »
they squashed the beef along time ago.  and i think it started after they got into some scuffle or something. does anyone know what the diss track says??

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2001, 06:25:53 PM »
My opinion is that being a crip brought  snoop to where he is today so if he wants to rep his set then aint nothin wrong with that...jayo just got a little jealous i think because snoop has more fans and gets more recogntion for being a crip...and you cant seriously tell me that jayo is still in the hood killing and jackin and crippin??? this is a music industry not a hot block....as long as they both make tight music they can represent however they want...dont hate, let it marinate...u know!!!

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2001, 09:05:55 PM »
if jayo is still a crip then he is a fucking moron... there is no point in being a rapper and still in a gang... i mean he should hav his azz in the studio and workin on his music.. and wha determins if you're still a crip? is it a lifestyle? is it gettin in scuffles cuz im sure fools always do that? is it slangin? jayo sure as hell don't do that no more.. so what does he do that makes him a crip? now i aint hatin on jayo cuz i like jayo's shit.. i always have... but to me snoop and jayo are former crips and the former is all that matters, not how long its been..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

ToNe1904

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2001, 11:52:14 PM »
Damn, who tha clown!?? soundz like sumbody gotta snoop dogg di-- in they mouth! tru snoop put out sum tight stuff n all, tha only reason jayo bangin on hiz azz is cus snoop wanna bite that "crip-hop" sh-t righ befo jayoz album come out wit that title....n not give no credit. now thas sum b-tch sh-t. but u goan talk about sum "real gangstas only be in LA" now i know u a fool. maybe u needed tah get u sum ticketz tah tha latest snoop concert in SD when hiz azz got ran off tha stage by sum real Gz in tha crowd. Hiz boyz tha eastsidaz, yah they sum real gangstaz n all but snoop was too busy preachin sum "kalifornia luv sh-t" while gettin banged on.....but i guess he a real gangsta righ!? ha...

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2001, 04:13:42 AM »
Tone could you please explain how jayo is bangin on snoops ass??? and you could you also explain how snoop stoll crip hop from jayo felony???  you seem to think jayo felony is and has been the only crip in the industry...and has snoop not been crippin longer thatn jayo newayz???  just curious?
and no, jayo isnt in the hood no more, sellin rock, jackin cars or killin people, hes in the studio...

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2001, 07:24:52 AM »
SoClizzean, this wha im talkin bout. im not talkin bout snoop stole crippin frum jayo. im talkin bout tha phraze "crip-hop" that, if u knowin westcoast music u goan know....jayo came up wit thiz word. n snoop, knowin jayo'z album comin out was goan be called "crip-hop" decided tah make a song called crip-hop n act like he tha inventor of tha shit. i aint really dissin snoop, he tight n all....but he already big, for him tah bite sumbody elses shit dont make no sense. n as far as jayo not bein in tha hood slangin n bangin. u puttin wordz in mah mouth cus i aint said no shit like that. dont nobody on hea know wha jayo doin when he back in SD. but when it come down to it, jayo keep it way more gangsta then snoop. snoop neva even started bangin where he frum, till lately when tha eastsidaz startin puttin it out thea. now all of a sudden snoop wanna tell tha whole world he rollin 20 crip. damn....all of a sudden huh?! lol. guess hiz boyz dun made him brave. like i said, snoop do put out sum tight shit so i cant hate on him, but letz be real about it.

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2001, 09:08:42 AM »
snoop was bangin and rappin about crippin more back in the day than he is now talkin about robbin muthafuccas and i kill them blood clots...from the depths of the "C"....he been reppin dpgc since he came out the gate so dont say he got brave when he got the eastsidaz...and how do you know he stole crip hop from jayo anyway?? did he tell you that or is that whats made up in your head???  Tone, lets be real about this, no one really knows whats goin down, jayo or snoop aint crippin no more, they just rep the lifestyle that brought them into this game so let them both do thier thing....lbcya

Mr_Loc

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2001, 09:26:25 AM »
not to take sides, but just for fact's sake Jayo first coined the term 'crip-hop' on E-40's track 'Cause I Can' from the album Charlie Hustle (also featuring C-Bo).

"This aint hip-hop, its crip-hop..."

ToNe1904

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2001, 11:57:10 PM »
THANK u mr loc. thas wha im talkin bout. even tho u aint chosin sidez....thas tha only point im tryna prove. itz good snoop doin hiz thing, he jus need tah give respect where respect iz due. i aint even hatin on tha man, shit....at any givin time ud catch me witta snoop cd sumwhere in tha car. but, in thiz beef....i gotta picK sidez, n jayo puttin it down. he jus sayin sum true shit about snoop, that muhafuckaz aint ready tah hear. but itz all good...hope they both come outta this makin that skrill....