Author Topic: Funny video for A's fans. Faggot ass Giants fans need not apply  (Read 764 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Funny video for A's fans. Faggot ass Giants fans need not apply
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 12:44:59 PM »
wow that was dumb

Giants fans or not, that was stupid...

of course the faggot ass giants fans are going to think its stupid, thats why I titled the thread like that, so that you homos wouldn't waste your time watching it.  but I guess that just goes to show how fuckin dumb you guys are.

I know why you opened up the thread, you mentiond Giants Fans into youre title thinking we wouldnt like it...THATS WHY I WROTE WHAT I WROTE. So whose the Dumbass. If youre a Giants fan it sint funny, if youre An A's Fan it isnt Funny. If you have any common sense it isnt funny  :D

no, I mentioned the title the way I would so that this thread wouldn't be full of posts from a bunch of fags.  Its a funny video, if you don't think so u just flat out have no sense of humor.  I've shown it to a lot of people who think it is hilarious, but I understand people like you have no sense of humor.  LOL@common sense.  You are as dumb as sparegeez, the video is a joke you moron, no common sense is needed, there is nothing serious about it.  It doesn't need to make any sense, thats one of the things thats funny about it.  You are the exact reason why a majorit of tv sucks nowadays, because a majority of the population has such a bad sense of humor and is just flat out dumb.
LOL@ Tanner saying people have no sense of humor. you are probably NO YOU ARE the dullest person on this board. Youre like a Fried Wonton, Just damn plain..

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
wow that was dumb

of course the faggot ass giants fans are going to think its stupid, thats why I titled the thread like that, so that you homos wouldn't waste your time watching it.  but I guess that just goes to show how fuckin dumb you guys are.

I know why you opened up the thread, you mentiond Giants Fans into youre title thinking we wouldnt like it...THATS WHY I WROTE WHAT I WROTE. So whose the Dumbass. If youre a Giants fan it sint funny, if youre An A's Fan it isnt Funny. If you have any common sense it isnt funny  :D

no, I mentioned the title the way I would so that this thread wouldn't be full of posts from a bunch of fags.  Its a funny video, if you don't think so u just flat out have no sense of humor.  I've shown it to a lot of people who think it is hilarious, but I understand people like you have no sense of humor.  LOL@common sense.  You are as dumb as sparegeez, the video is a joke you moron, no common sense is needed, there is nothing serious about it.  It doesn't need to make any sense, thats one of the things thats funny about it.  You are the exact reason why a majorit of tv sucks nowadays, because a majority of the population has such a bad sense of humor and is just flat out dumb.
LOL@ Tanner saying people have no sense of humor. you are probably NO YOU ARE the dullest person on this board. Youre like a Fried Wonton, Just damn plain..

Thanks for proving my point

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
Tanner I highly doubt you've been in Oakland more than I have have. I live 3 blocks away Oakland and one Bart Station away from the coliseum.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
wow that was dumb

Thanks for proving my point

Youre welcome  ;D
Youre still plain though, and you think stupid shit is funny  :loser:

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
that shit was hilarious