Author Topic: 1 n 1 out  (Read 124 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
1 n 1 out
« on: January 08, 2007, 04:55:01 PM »
Kurupt rips this shit up. damn near every rhyme he spits is original and well thought. he also speaks on things in a way i've never heard him before, talking about his kids and how snoop calmed him down from beefing with every one. that's real cool. i'm really excited about this album.

even though the album is a dvd am i gonna be able to put it in my car stereo and listen to this shit or what?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Paul

Re: 1 n 1 out
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 05:00:07 PM »
yeah i really like this track, reminds me a wee bit of streetz iz a mutha track,

its got a great daz beat and nice hook to it, really pumped for this album now 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:25:49 PM »
Yeah I'm really feelin' that track...I hope Kurupt sounds like this on most of the tracks on Dogg Chit... 8)

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
Kurupt rips this shit up. damn near every rhyme he spits is original and well thought. he also speaks on things in a way i've never heard him before, talking about his kids and how snoop calmed him down from beefing with every one. that's real cool. i'm really excited about this album.

even though the album is a dvd am i gonna be able to put it in my car stereo and listen to this shit or what?

-T

this is a cd with a bonus dvd

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »

-T

I am definitely looking forward to this. Hopefully Snoop will allow Daz to do some things when the next DP album in on Doggystyle.