Author Topic: Best Hip Hop Album of 2006  (Read 114 times)

KURUPTION-81

Best Hip Hop Album of 2006
« on: January 09, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »
Yes i own Hip Hop Is Dead, fishscale, Food & Liquor, Murrays Revenge, Doctors Advocate, Kingdom Come, Blue Carpet Treatment , hi teknology etc. To me though this is the best album of last year, if you haven't heard it check it out . If you do, be open minded, just coz he is white and has an english accent (nothing like the queens) doesent mean he cant rap.

Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Al Bundy

Re: Best Hip Hop Album of 2006
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:08:44 PM »
Yes i own Hip Hop Is Dead, fishscale, Food & Liquor, Murrays Revenge, Doctors Advocate, Kingdom Come, Blue Carpet Treatment , hi teknology etc. To me though this is the best album of last year, if you haven't heard it check it out . If you do, be open minded, just coz he is white and has an english accent (nothing like the queens) doesent mean he cant rap.

Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words

english accent = no spin

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 05:56:21 PM »
yea i downloaded this a while ago. its awesome. i like that one track where he tells about this murder backwards, like az. dont know what its called cuz mine isnt tagged.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
yea i downloaded this a while ago. its awesome. i like that one track where he tells about this murder backwards, like az. dont know what its called cuz mine isnt tagged.

That track is called sick 2 def. its a very good album. Plan B has the ability to tell stories and make it seem like you are there, he also manages to put so much emotion into his raps.

its a shame that it seems few people have heard it and even fewer will give it a chance purely because of the guys accent. Theres some great hip hop about without an American accent on it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson