Poll

Which group is better?

G-Unit
Dipset

Author Topic: G-Unot or Dipshit?  (Read 721 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G-Unot or Dipshit?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »
As much as I HATE to admit it cause I am not a fan of their music.

Dip Set SONS the shit outta G-Unit in soo many ways.
to name one:SWAGGER.
Two:the members seem to have their OWN minds whereas I dont see any G-Unit member as anything but an employee for 50.
Three:they are some serious Business men where as only 50 seems to have REAL business sense.

just my Humble opinion.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 05:25:21 PM »

Two:the members seem to have their OWN minds whereas I dont see any G-Unit member as anything but an employee for 50.
Three:they are some serious Business men where as only 50 seems to have REAL business sense.

just my Humble opinion.

G-Unit is more successful then Dipset ever will be. You can argue all day who you think is better, but best to stick to the solid facts. IMO G-Unit is better anyways. Other then Fly High, Dipset gets shitty production, maybe if they got better beats they'd make better songs.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »

just my Humble opinion.

G-Unit is more successful then Dipset ever will be. You can argue all day who you think is better, but best to stick to the solid facts. IMO G-Unit is better anyways. Other then Fly High, Dipset gets shitty production, maybe if they got better beats they'd make better songs.

are you serious? i dont like jim jones much, but ive gotta give it up to him for an ear on the production tip.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 09:34:39 PM »

just my Humble opinion.

??? :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »
I agree with that but dipset is really wack in a way. I see their videos on my tv and i'm like damn, jim jones can't rap for shit, his flow is wack, his rhymes are wack, and he off beat all the time, and that song juelz made with lindsey in his video shit was awful. Cam, he nice with the punchlines and shit, but his flow is so boring he's more boring to listen to than lloyd banks. I like the other members of dipset, I like 40 cal and i like hell rell, those are the ones who should get more attention because they more talented, imo.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 10:14:38 PM »

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 05:38:46 AM »
B.E.P. is the movement!  8)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 09:37:47 AM »
i voted for the Dips.now im speakin as not g-unit hater nor a dipset representer so my opinion is bias.i gota agree kryptonian,you cant compare either one bcuase they both have different swagger,
gunits swagg= :sleep
Dipsets swagg= 8)

just my Humble opinion.
^^^^

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 09:53:27 AM »
DIpset KURVo!!!

G-G-G-G-Unot!!!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 02:41:38 AM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 09:14:30 AM »

just my Humble opinion.

You've obviously not listened to much of their shit.  Go buy Diplomatic Immunity and then come back in here.  I'd give that shit like 9/10 on the production.  It's fuckin sick.

And I'd have to say Dipset.  The only G-Unit member that I'll even give a chance is Buck.  The rest are too corny.  Dips can come with some dope beats, and like some other dude said you're able to distinguish one guy from the other. 

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
g unit is better but i hate g unit more

Scream @ Me

• 'G'
  • That Dude!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 08:59:43 PM »
G-Unit by far.

Thing is, I dont' even fuck wit G-Unit no more. But, I did at one point.

The dips? NOPE. Never.. Their whole style is weak as hell to me.. They sound like they rappin' some mother goose shyt all the time...