Author Topic: Are yall gamers or what?  (Read 425 times)

Bomb-Aź

Are yall gamers or what?
« on: January 12, 2007, 04:04:23 AM »
every thread i go into here, people got to start comparing how much each console has sold...is that what makes yall decide which console to buy?...just because the xbox 360 has sold 10 million units does that mean its the best console out there?.....yall keep talking about how wiis are sold out and there are stacks and stacks of ps3s just lying around....the only people who should care about how many units a console has sold are the people that make them....it makes absolutely no sense that yall dont even own the dam thing and yall start talking about how good or bad it is based on how many it has sold....for god sake there's a sticky with live console sales figures....fuck

these are the kind of threads we have here (and this is just the first page):
Hardware sales #'s in America for December
Nintendo raises profit forcast 20% to 1 billion dollars for the fiscal year. 
PS3 Launch Outsells Xbox 360 Launch
PS3 vs. Xbox 360 vs. Wii (live numbers inside)
PS3s aren't even shifting that well in japan...
X-Box 360 Wins Holiday Battles 

who gives a fuck....buy a console, buy a game and have fun!

peace
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:07:43 AM by Bomb-Aź »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Are yall gamers or what?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 04:48:38 AM »
but xbox 360 rules  :-[
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 05:39:02 AM »
every thread i go into here, people got to start comparing how much each console has sold...is that what makes yall decide which console to buy?...just because the xbox 360 has sold 10 million units does that mean its the best console out there?.....yall keep talking about how wiis are sold out and there are stacks and stacks of ps3s just lying around....the only people who should care about how many units a console has sold are the people that make them....it makes absolutely no sense that yall dont even own the dam thing and yall start talking about how good or bad it is based on how many it has sold....for god sake there's a sticky with live console sales figures....fuck

peace

Don't make some animous thread about me and then say "Peace".  Fuck peace, bitch.

How about this: how about I talk about whatever the fuck I want, and you talk about whatever the fuck you want?  I understand you don't live in America but that's the way we do shit over here, since the 1700's. 

Since you can't connect the dots, here's a little hint.  Lets say your dumbass was one of the ones who bought the Sega CD when it came out.  You got fucked.  However if you chose to buy the Sony Playstation, you got over a thousand games, including allllll of the best ones. 

Console sales directly relate to the great games that get made for each system.  Last generation, the best games were on the sony ps2, because that's what the developers made the most money making good games for!

I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old.  This is simple basic math supply and demand economic scientific shit, bitch. 

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »
lol, I think Bomb-A meant that this board is more about console wars rather than the actual games.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 06:14:34 AM »
lol, I think Bomb-A meant that this board is more about console wars rather than the actual games.

lol. Yeah. Go get all 3, if they're available in your country!!

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 08:21:20 AM »
Trauma you're bipolar.

Console war > Bloods(vs)Crips
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:25:28 AM by Dipset SG-1 »

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 08:42:35 AM »
real talk bomb-a
i really dont give a fuck who wins the console war, but i will buy a new nintendo console no matter what
nintendo's games have entertained me since i was a young kid and i will keep on supportin em

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:45:42 PM »
Yeah, it's like the rest of the board, half of the topics are who sold what and wannabe tabloid news stories.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:49:43 PM by Smoke Break »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
That dude got a point. Dont get all upset Trauma.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »

peace

Don't make some animous thread about me and then say "Peace".  Fuck peace, bitch.

How about this: how about I talk about whatever the fuck I want, and you talk about whatever the fuck you want?  I understand you don't live in America but that's the way we do shit over here, since the 1700's. 

Since you can't connect the dots, here's a little hint.  Lets say your dumbass was one of the ones who bought the Sega CD when it came out.  You got fucked.  However if you chose to buy the Sony Playstation, you got over a thousand games, including allllll of the best ones. 

Console sales directly relate to the great games that get made for each system.  Last generation, the best games were on the sony ps2, because that's what the developers made the most money making good games for!

I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old.  This is simple basic math supply and demand economic scientific shit, bitch. 
i bought sega cd  :( and it dont work anymore either

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »
good stuff, that's the truth
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 05:02:58 AM »
but xbox 360 rules  :-[

hell ya it does....i'm loving it

but imo...ps3 is gonna make some significant strides forward towards mid/end of 2007 in terms of games and quality of gameplay...just my opinion

peace

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »

lol how ignorant...where i'm from, we've been doing that before america was even discovered

peace

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 03:34:53 PM »

for real, all these threads about how much this sold, how gay this is etc are so lame.. props to ya buddy