Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2119 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »
As with every other debate, RealAmerican clearly lost this one.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
Liberals>Conservatives ...Call me a tree hugging liberal pussy.(The truth is the people that say this, jerk off to gun magazines while clutching there yellow support the troops magnets)         I live in Mass. Almost everybody is liberal and there are genuinely more intelligent people around here than other parts of the country.. There are a lot of nice looking girls in Boston seeing the whole area has 100's of colleges.  As like along coastal regions the people are better looking. Good looking people tend to succeed more and carry themselves a certain way and it directly coincides with where the high paying jobs are (coastal regions).

LOL, Boston is not known for having good looking people. Most of y'all look like Conan Obrien with the red hair and freckles and pasty white skin. I think you know what I am talking about.

Boston is indeed very liberal politically, but it is also widely considered the most racist city in the North, even today. Why does your city has so much racial problems?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well. If you find people with white features more attractive, then of course you're gonna have that mindstate.

Done!! Sikotic already schooled & Ended this thread....
Real Spit bro.

Narrator

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2007, 01:00:40 PM »
Whites are the ugliest race, period.  Everyone knows that except the crackers themselves, which is of course how Yakub made them.  White bitches have no ass and no tits, white men have small cocks, and all look so pasty it's sick.  That's why all the crackers wanna get tans now...so they can be as dark and beautiful as us.

Oh, yeah, and Blackman = GOD, cracker = devil.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
Whites are the ugliest race, period.  Everyone knows that except the crackers themselves, which is of course how Yakub made them.  White bitches have no ass and no tits, white men have small cocks, and all look so pasty it's sick.  That's why all the crackers wanna get tans now...so they can be as dark and beautiful as us.

youre just as pathatically ignorant as real american is

the question this topic is tryin to discuss is a pure joke.

"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2007, 02:36:12 PM »
Why does your city has so much racial problems?

LOL @ you of all people having a problem with immigrants who don't speak English... learn it yourself first, dumbass.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 03:19:53 PM »
it's a false topic anyone with a brain know that the finest girls are from quebec and i dont know if we are the most handsome boys but we're all equiped like horses.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 03:22:06 PM »

lmao, maybe, but one thing other races can envy on whites it's diversity. Look at these asians, they all have the same hair and eyes colors, same thing for most of black people.

Narrator

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 03:41:45 PM »
lmao, maybe, but one thing other races can envy on whites it's diversity. Look at these asians, they all have the same hair and eyes colors, same thing for most of black people.

That is nothing to envy.  It means they are unpure.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 04:23:53 PM »
^im not sorry you have a small penis

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
If you guys are going to sit they are and say that all races are considered to be equally good looking then you are in denial. For example (leaving my race out of it), women as a whole tend to find black men better looking then Asian men. And men as a whole tend to find Hispanic women better looking then black women.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 05:28:45 PM »
And yes black men may  have the biggest dicks, but I am pretty confident that white dides come in second.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 05:52:24 PM »
And yes black men may  have the biggest dicks, but I am pretty confident that white dides come in second.

whites in 2nd?  i may have something to say about that  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
If you guys are going to sit they are and say that all races are considered to be equally good looking then you are in denial. For example (leaving my race out of it), women as a whole tend to find black men better looking then Asian men. And men as a whole tend to find Hispanic women better looking then black women.

true but it's more due to the prejudice than anything else. My father probably don't find latin woman attractive because they were not in back in the days but now with all the publicity and music that is focusing on a particular race our minds are biased towards certain standarts