Author Topic: 5th ward boyz  (Read 97 times)

phatj

5th ward boyz
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
Anybody know whats up with them they from RAP-A-LOT . Does anybody know were i can buy ghetto dope from them with out that bullsit chopped @ screwed the original from 1991. 8)

phatj

Re: 5th ward boyz
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:41:39 AM »
Know one knows about some straight gangsta shit from houston, not that wack ass atlanta shit or the new houston trash. But rap-a-lot ( 5th ward boyz,5th ward juvenilez,scarface,dmg,bushwick bill,big mike,mr 3-2,geto boys,face mob) all everybody knows is corny ass commercial rap. Thats why i bump nothin but early 90's classics. 8)

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 05:46:15 AM »
i know everything about them. and i also know that Trae,Z-Ro,Yung Redd,Chamillionaire etc are a lot better rappers then everybody except for Face. and how you gonna put 3-2 up there as a dope rapper? dude´s certified dog shit on the mic. i´ll stay bumping Trae,Z-Ro,Face,Dougie D,Guerilla Maab,Fat Pat,Hawk,Keke,Big Mello,UGK and shit before i bump most of the cats you mentioned.

phatj

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 06:07:03 AM »
Pissin on the throne sorry homie you need to listen to those records before you speak.Thats all classic rap-a-lot sorry you dont understand the real houston rap. 8)

ABN

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 06:13:29 AM »
Pissin on the throne sorry homie you need to listen to those records before you speak.Thats all classic rap-a-lot sorry you dont understand the real houston rap. 8)
i own probably own 50% of all the albums RAL has ever released. and i´ve posted albums by acts that i can guarantee that you didn´t even know were signed to Rap-A-Lot at one point. and yea i don´t understand Houston rap coz i actually listen to the good artists from Houston.

phatj

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 06:22:34 AM »
I know all about rap-a-lot records. Do you know were i can get ghetto dope by 5th ward boyz o.g. 1991 rap-a-lot records brand new still sealed.Not that bullshit shit screwed @ chopped. 8)

ABN

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 06:25:31 AM »
i have no idea, i traded one of my copies of Trae´s STDD for it.

phatj

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 06:28:01 AM »
You know that ghetto dope is straight classic one of the hardest lyrics @ beats ever 8)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 05:41:30 PM »
thta 5th ward album is a banger....for some unknown reason, i caught two copies at this shop here in brooklyn for $1 each!!!

and as for 3-2, yeah, he's not the best lyricist, but i like his style, just laid back.