Poll

Which big do you think will dominate more in 5 years?

Andrew Bynum
5 (17.9%)
Dwight Howard
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?  (Read 7825 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?...Who Will End Up The Better Big?
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
^^Actually, there are only 2 "Laker fans" on this board...And this isn't the reason.

Check:
Mavs are great. I love the chemistry they have together. I'm lookin forward to seeing them win the championship this summer.

LOL, who nominated your goofy ass to determine who's a fan and who's not?  What your dumbass doesn't realize is that mature sports fans can appreciate good teams / players / performances when you see them.  I guarantee you I have much closer ties to some sports programs than you and I can still appreciate other teams. 

I love the fuckin Bengals with a passion, but I'm pumped up watching the Pats / Chargers today.  I wanted the Bengals to win the Super Bowl but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching other great teams out there.  And yes, at any given point in the season if you would have asked me who was gonna be in the superbowl I woulda said Chargers / Bears.  That doesn't mean I'm not a fan, it means that i'm rational and form opinions out of logic rather than emotions.  You should try it sometime.

You think you're all knowing when it comes to the NBA, but the fact is you're so blinded by your Kobe obsession that nobody takes your word seriously.  I mean really, look at this thread alone - it's 6-2 in favor of Howard.  Looks like you're in the minority on your opinion.  Gee, you think that you and "the only other Laker fan" on here are the ones that voted for Bynum?  Get the fuck outta here, you're a clown.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 02:25:17 PM »
I guess I really did get underneath his skin...

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
You love when all the Laker haters agree with you, huh? laugh

No, everytime that somebody that's a Lakers fan expresses a different opinion than yours, you accuse them of not being a real fan.  You're dillusional and its wierd.

^thats the bottom line.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »
Jrome is a tool

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2007, 03:05:55 PM »

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

No, everytime that somebody that's a Lakers fan expresses a different opinion than yours, you accuse them of not being a real fan.  You're dillusional and its wierd.

^thats the bottom line.

You're STILL not a Laker fan...Even the humble RIK knows what's up... :-*

swangin and bangin

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »
Dwight Howard this 7 foot nigga is a beast, NBA's gona be his in 5 years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:59 PM »

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

^thats the bottom line.

oh well shiet if rik say it i guess it must be true  ::)

like i said, if it makes you sleep better at night, go ahead and pm all your lil net buddies to jump in and take your side. makes me no difference.

lmao @ losers deciding who is and isn't a fan.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »

5 years? all he has to do is avoid injuries and he'll easily be one of the best sooner than that.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 03:12:33 PM »

5 years? all he has to do is avoid injuries and he'll easily be one of the best sooner than that.
nah, he need to wait for shaq to retire

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 03:14:57 PM »

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

^thats the bottom line.

like i said, if it makes you sleep better at night, go ahead and pm all your lil net buddies to jump in and take your side. makes me no difference.

Whatever helps ME sleep better at night? LOL. You're the one with more than a couple "fellow fans" questioning your fan status. :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

^thats the bottom line.

Whatever helps ME sleep better at night? LOL. You're the one with more than a couple "fellow fans" questioning your fan status. :D

like i said...makes me no difference. i don't value net friendships like you do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 03:39:17 PM »

Now_I_Know
Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Muthafuckin' Don!

^thats the bottom line.

like i said...makes me no difference. i don't value net friendships like you do.

I don't have any net friends, there are only a few cool posters on WCC, and the only ones I talk to outside of this website are the ones I know in person...And you STILL aint a Laker fan...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
Shhhhh.  He's trying to skew the numbers as much as possible, don't ruin it. 

Don't act like an idiot with me. I don't know you, you don't know me, so if you wanna argue with me do it writing something interesting and not this type of bullshit. Do you really think it's the same thing to be drafted at 17 or 19? Do you really think it's the same to get drafted by the Lakers or the shitty Magic? Do you think it's the same to be the most important guy in the playbook of your team being a rookie or being the 12nd-13rd man in the rotation? Do you think it's the same to be the 12-13rd man in a franchise who almost defeated Phoenix in the Play Off or to be "the guy" in a team with a .439 (36-46) no-playoff record? C'mon now. Think about it. Howard has had the best scenario possible (a shitty team build around him) to perform well. Bynum, with Zen as a coach, was considered a good C for the D-fenders. It's harder, being 2 years smaller and being in Bynum's situation. No matter that, Bynum is still emerging as a great prospect, and when he's averaging 30-35 mins, he's doing great things on the court. If you consider he's now 19, so he's like Howard in his rookie year, i think he's performing extremely well. In two years he'll be like Howard is now. A monster. Plus, like i said, i've never seen a CENTER improving so much so quickly in my life. Do you remember another CENTER having a better improvement? This guy is still LEARNING the game. He's still working on his body to get an NBA body. He's still learing a couple of moves from Kareem. But Kareem (not me or you) loves the dude, and he's ready to bet his reputation on him. If i'm the GM, i refuse an Howard-Bynum trade. I'm happy with the 19 years old dude. He's a project. We spent time, an high draft pick and the reputation on this project, so i wanna see the guy in 2-3 years, when he'll be 21-22. And fuck Howard. He's a great promising player, but i'm a Laker fan, and i'm happy with Bynum really.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »