28 (50.9%)
Spice
2 (3.6%)
Kain
8 (14.5%)
SGV (look at dudes karma)
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Most Hated poster on DUBCC  (Read 1650 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Most Hated poster on DUBCC
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »
I dont know what your guys problems is with Grundy....Hes been around from the start, and before you guys (Spice & MoSav) posted here and made up that Tanner shit, he was regarded as a dope, OG poster.  Still is, in my book.
Because he disrespects and talks down to people like Quiet Truth saying shit like, you will never be shit but a janitor or work at McDonalds etc. Who the Fuck is he to say that shit? I told him i wasnt gonna talk shit no more then he comes talking shit neways, so it is what it is...I dont really know the guy so i dont hate him, but i think his posts suck and he needs to stop talking down to people and acting like everyones daddy, i dont care if you think hes an OG poster, ill have my opinion either way.. :-*

yup, and hes a fucken racist. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2007, 03:20:38 PM »
I dont know what your guys problems is with Grundy....Hes been around from the start, and before you guys (Spice & MoSav) posted here and made up that Tanner shit, he was regarded as a dope, OG poster.  Still is, in my book.
Because he disrespects and talks down to people like Quiet Truth saying shit like, you will never be shit but a janitor or work at McDonalds etc. Who the Fuck is he to say that shit? I told him i wasnt gonna talk shit no more then he comes talking shit neways, so it is what it is...I dont really know the guy so i dont hate him, but i think his posts suck and he needs to stop talking down to people and acting like everyones daddy, i dont care if you think hes an OG poster, ill have my opinion either way.. :-*

Agreed, he said that janitor thing to swangin and bangin, when did he comment about QuietTruth? I didn't catch it.

When QT was having trouble with school, he said something like ,well we always need janitors and people to cook fast food or something like that. hes a daddy figure who talks down to people...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
Grundy aka Tanner is a JOKE! I made peace with him and then out of nowhere he started talkin shit, he loves being the daddy of dubcc, dude is soo lame.

Throwback

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 03:57:32 PM »
acgrundy is dope.

PLANT

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2007, 05:23:26 AM »
\he loves being the daddy of dubcc, dude is soo lame.
I think he loves being the daddy becuase he thinks you guys act like his kids ....He like playing that Ice Cube OG type role on dubcc....

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2007, 09:59:48 AM »
phillyboy was pretty bad also. at least that fool knew his music though. Nik is like the new phillyboy
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2007, 10:18:15 AM »
\he loves being the daddy of dubcc, dude is soo lame.
I think he loves being the daddy becuase he thinks you guys act like his kids ....He like playing that Ice Cube OG type role on dubcc....

yeah but Ice Cube didnt need to disrespect people and thats what he does..you cant deny that, read the posts  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2007, 10:28:01 AM »
phillyboy was pretty bad also. at least that fool knew his music though. Nik is like the new phillyboy

The "NEW" phillyboy?...Your dumb ass should get banned just for that comment.

PLANT

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »

out of the 25,000+ posts under your belt, Im sure you should have been banned for at least 10,000 of them  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2007, 10:43:15 AM »

out of the 25,000+ posts under your belt, Im sure you should have been banned for at least 10,000 of them  ;D

8)

PLANT

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2007, 10:45:31 AM »

8)
yo dawg, when you get to 26,000, make sure you give me a prop and a shoutout.  Even if you hate me, Ive helped your legendary status on dubcc reach new heights lately.  Right? ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2007, 10:48:06 AM »
You sure have...LOL. You'll get a prop after I get my tree... ;)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2007, 10:48:48 AM »

8)

okay elior u fuckin penny pinching jew. u got 25,000 posts of sucking kobe's cock. i bet kobe has a restraining order against ur stalking ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2007, 10:50:09 AM »

8)

okay elior u fuckin penny pinching jew. u got 25,000 posts of sucking kobe's cock. i bet kobe has a restraining order against ur stalking ass.

LOLLL. Are you the Arab or the Paki? I keep confusing you two.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2007, 10:51:04 AM »
Eliors like Stan in the eminem video. killing himself and his girl all because kobe never responded to any of his 50 million letters