Author Topic: Armed and Famous  (Read 155 times)

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
Armed and Famous
« on: January 03, 2007, 05:42:02 PM »
Anyone going to watch this show? It looks like one of the more entertaining Reality shows lately. Wee-Man along with some other celebrity types (Jack Osborne & Eric Estrada, par example) are in training to be cops. It sounds like a cross between Reno 911 and Surreal Life.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Armed and Famous
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:45 PM »
I'll be watching for Trish Stratus and maybe Wee-Man. Fuck those other washed up "celebs"

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »
I feel that, man. Trish is a very good reason to watch the show. Armed and Famous looks like it would be entertaining to say the least. Anything with Wee-Man and Trish Strauss is gonna be awesome. I heard that Trish is working on a prostitution sting operation on the show. I hope she pins the John down and gives him his Miranda Rights. hehe.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 11:15:16 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 06:08:38 AM »
I'll be watching for Trish Stratus

she was looking great last night, i think she has a movie deal too.  i miss her in the wwe but she is a sexy cop

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 10:44:28 AM »
yeah she is a fuckin sexy cop. haha. would not mind getting arrested by trisha.
i saw the episode last night, it was pretty funny. just weird to see people like jack osborne and wee man like trying to take down people. like on wee mans first bust he pulled over a guy with like hella crackpipes and drugs, and needles and shit. and then the guy jack osborne arrested had the craziest looking hands, he just had like 2 or 3 fingers each, but they werent even fingers, it looked like lobster/crab snappers or something..like just dangling pieces of flesh. I doubt his hands were even functional.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »
WTF Jack Osborne pulled over a fuckin' crab? I thought he was off the drugs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »
WTF Jack Osborne pulled over a fuckin' crab? I thought he was off the drugs.

No, Jack was called in to answer a domestic voilence call. Apparently this drunk guy was beating up on this other man who has 'lobster hands' (remember Lobster Boy aka Grady Stiles? He was on the cover the 2nd Silverchair album- famous carnie from the 30's or 40's with deformed hands). The thing that was really sad is that with his deformed hands, he has no way to make a fist to fight back, or to defend himself- so he was taking a beating pretty badly. And he was so shook up, he refused to press charges- which was f-d up, because the other guy deserved to go to jail. He was pretty ruthless.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 03:52:55 PM by transmission »

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 05:54:38 AM »
yeah she is a fuckin sexy cop. haha. would not mind getting arrested by trisha.
i saw the episode last night, it was pretty funny. just weird to see people like jack osborne and wee man like trying to take down people. like on wee mans first bust he pulled over a guy with like hella crackpipes and drugs, and needles and shit. and then the guy jack osborne arrested had the craziest looking hands, he just had like 2 or 3 fingers each, but they werent even fingers, it looked like lobster/crab snappers or something..like just dangling pieces of flesh. I doubt his hands were even functional.

I love that weeman is out busting law breakers.