Author Topic: Sha Money XL Presents The One Stop Conference  (Read 65 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sha Money XL Presents The One Stop Conference
« on: January 19, 2007, 05:33:25 AM »
Hit making machine, G-Unit Exec, and Money Management Group CEO Michael "Sha Money XL" Clervoix partners with G-Unit, and Allhiphop to present the One Stop Shop Conference, dedicated to the sound architects behind today’s biggest hits: producers.

"We call it One Stop Shop because there is no other place you can go to sell tracks to A&R's, find a good manager and shop for a publishing deal,” says Money Management Group CEO/President Sha Money XL. “As a producer when I was coming up there was no one place you could get this all done. I've been to every Hip-Hop conference, but nothing ever dedicated to the producer."
The unique, two-day event geared towards aspiring producers will run from February 10 - 11, 2007 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Phoenix, AZ (located @ 122 N. 2nd St. – 602-252-1234). Workshops will focus on aspects of the music business relevant to would-be and working producers including A&R (“Finding the Next Big Producers: A&R”), publishing (“Learning Music Publishing Basics”) and management (“Finding Artist Management and Representation”), to studio equipment (“Studio Equipment & the Art of Sound”) and production (“Art of Production).”

Sha Money XL’s decision to organize and co-sign the conference has resulted in immediate support. “When I found out Sha Money XL was organizing the conference, I knew it would be something credible and beneficial to artists,” says “Grouchy” Greg Watkins, AllHipHop.com founder and conference panelist. “Sha is one of the top producers and has worked with a variety of A-list artists. As an undercover producer, I too hope to learn and benefit from the activities surrounding the conference."

Other esteemed industry panelists participating include Chris Lighty (Violator Management), Tony Perez (Relentless Management), Zach Katz, and Dave Lighty (Jive Records), D Prosper (G-Unit Records), Lenny S. (Def Jam Records ), K.P. (Sony), Marcus H. (Interscope), and Riggs Morales (Shady Records). Celebrity panelists will include production gurus including DJ Premier, Swizz Beatz, Hi- Tek,Havoc, Sha Money XL, 9th Wonder, Dre & Vidal and Dangerous LLC.

Participants will have the opportunity to network and mingle with fellow attendees, record label executives and industry professionals. Lasting business relationships will spark via “Cocktail Networking” sessions and nightly dinners provided by Money Management Group while attending the conference. It won’t be all business with participants enjoying nightly partying courtesy of Money Management Group including an exclusive invite to Sha Money XL’s birthday party.

The conference will culminate with the One Stop Shop Beat Battle Final Round. Occurring on the last day of the conference, after a preliminary round on the first day, two finalists will compete for the prize of acquiring artist representation from Money Management. The winner will be selected by G-Unit and Money Management Group staff and artists, including Sha Money XL, Consequence, D Prosper, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, and Young Buck.

Want to enter the competition? Register for the conference and send beats via MP3 and registration code to Beats4Battle@gmail.com. For More Info Call - 516.626.0747

One Stop Shop sponsors include AllHipHop.com, G- Unit Records, G-Unit Clothing, Vitamin Water, iStandard Producers, and XPOZ Magazine.

Website: www.moneymanagementxl.com to register and view event schedule.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Re: Sha Money XL Presents The One Stop Conference
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 10:27:12 AM »
Thanks for posting..

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.