Author Topic: daz dillinger is a fraud met him at the concert in colton  (Read 1315 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: daz dillinger is a fraud met him at the concert in colton
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »
DAZ IS A BITXCH HERD CHICO FROM 60 CRIP FUCKED HIS BITCH AND HE DIDNT DOP NOTHIN 60S WOULD SMASH HIS ASS LIKE THEY DID KURUPT!
i know that people fucked daz wife and he tried to kill himself...... but what happened to kurupt???

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »
DJ Ron: Do you feel it was your responsibility to address that situation about N.W.A by dissing them.

Dresta: I did it because I thought they was disrespecting Eazy by putting that out. I had no beef with anyone in the group at the time even Dr. Dre. It was Snoop who I wanted to knock out and almost did in Ponoma one time. He high tailed it in his Cadillac and got out otherwise I would have busted his legs because he knew we were really one on one with him and his homie and me and mine.

DJ Ron: My only thing is why fault Snoop? He didn't ask to be in it did he?

Dresta: Thats what I am saying. He did ask. He pushed it. His little cousin
Daz pushed it. Daz is still scared of me to this day. Go on his website. Check all the audio disses on there. Never. Not one diss ever towards Gangsta Dresta. The beef was never squashed. He fears me. I can't even tell you how many phone calls I had in 1995 from ]Daz's camp begging me to end the beef. Daz has never been dissed by another rapper like I dissed him. I dedicated about 7 tracks on that album calling him out. We made a video with B.G. and we dissed him in there. He never ever once has ever said anything about me. Nor will he ever. He knows I can end his life at the time of my choosing. It's just a fact. I find it funny he going after Death Row, Kurupt, Outlawz, and all these other cats. He won't ever holler my name. Neither will Snoop. Both some punks. If I see either of them in the public. Im breaking there jaw and some teeth.

How things have changed. He will be on the new Dogg Pound album.

Blaze It Up Featuring G.Malone, Jayo Felony, B.G Knoccout, Dresta

damnhomey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
DAZ IS A BITXCH HERD CHICO FROM 60 CRIP FUCKED HIS BITCH AND HE DIDNT DOP NOTHIN 60S WOULD SMASH HIS ASS LIKE THEY DID KURUPT!
i know that people fucked daz wife and he tried to kill himself...... but what happened to kurupt???

kurupt got his ass wupped by the 60 family. stomped.

damnhomey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 09:59:22 PM »
everybody knows daz is not the tough like he acts on his forum and in interviews...when people see him the most gangsta thing he says is "lets get this money"...lol ....he was even too scared to talk to spider  on a phone at the time they had some problems

yea cuz now i know u and d-nice peeped me up on game. i didnt know that wasnt him talkin bout that no nigga shit.  i was about to say.

dclee

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

kurupt got his ass wupped by the 60 family. stomped.

why? what did he do?

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2007, 03:48:04 AM »
thts why dmx shot these bitches up him and kurupt make yall crips look like pussys!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 03:19:37 AM »
poor kurupt..i hope they dont want his head....then we gonna have another "dead man walkin" ...lol

Paul

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 03:48:20 AM »
so I had to go in and say something cuz I peep how this forum stick up for him.  I thought he was not supposed to use the n word and all this shit.  man this nigga had bitches, weed still, cussing.  that nigga is a straight up fraud and the nigga concert was wack.  i asked him too about the cds that they owed my homey for 500.00 he spent on a tupac greatest cd or some shit and the nigga got out of dodge. i asked about his land and all this shit he be woofing just on the strength of trying to just conversate cuz he was lookin at my bitch hard. the nigga didnt even know what i was talking about. he on crack or he a fraud for real. anybody believe shit that come from his mouth is a sucka. 

i think your lying
funkyfreshintheflesh

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 09:26:41 PM »
daz is a big star he probably doesn't want to hear from a commoner like yourself while he's trying to unwind after a show, especially if youre running up on him with some bullshit too

Yeah.  The way he portrays it, Daz is backstage after a concert, with women and smoking weed.  This dumbass comes up and starts asking him about some cd he let some dude sell for him on an internet site 5 years ago. He probably just got paid 15 grand to do a concert and this guys bitchin about 500 bucks that basically Daz let some other guy handle in the first place.  He probably doesn't even remember what the fuck you're talking about, he's probably recorded 250 tracks since then. 

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2007, 12:45:07 PM »
Daz is the shit, He be making good music. 8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 10:00:10 AM »
Daz is the shit, He be making good music. 8)
Funky.

where did you guys hear about Kurupt getting stomped? isn't he part of the 60's? isn't that just initiation like he talks about in 'niggas don't give a fuck' ? - T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

YungLilGotiGambinoSoprano

• Lil Geezy
  • Lets get this party started
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »
Word up son.  I dont know what the fuck I read in that first post.  That shit was crazy.  The only thing fraudulent in this post is your english.  You need ritalin.