Author Topic: East Side Art Dealer Sues Homeless Men  (Read 113 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
East Side Art Dealer Sues Homeless Men
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »
By MATTHEW CHAYES
Special to the Sun
January 17, 2007

A high-end antique dealer on the Upper East Side is suing four unnamed homeless people for $1 million on the grounds that they've driven away customers by loitering on the sidewalk in "old, warn, and unsanitary clothing and cardboard boxes and old blankets which they convert into sleeping accommodations."

In addition to money, Karl Kemp & Associates Antiques, located near 69th Street at 833 Madison Ave. near Gucci, Chanel, and Prada, is asking a Manhattan Supreme Court judge to force the homeless defendants to stay at least 100 feet away from the store, according to legal papers filed yesterday.

For more than two years, the papers allege, the homeless have spent "significant amounts of time" obstructing Karl Kemp's storefront window display, "consuming alcoholic beverages from open bottles, performing various bodily functions such as urinating or spitting on the sidewalk, and…verbally harassing or intimidating … prospective customers."

A saleswoman at Karl Kemp, whose Web site says specializes in "rare Biedermeier and Art Deco" furniture, referred questions to its attorney, who didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

http://www.nysun.com/article/46814

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: East Side Art Dealer Sues Homeless Men
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 04:32:34 PM »
Lol only in America...Why sue the homeless if they literally have no money...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 05:01:35 PM »
good luck, he might get 76 cents and and quarter bottle of whisky

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »
Gotta love it.

LOL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 07:01:53 PM »
Yo, some homeless dudes got mad loot. They just don't want responsibility and they don't mind smelling like shit. I know this one bum confined to a wheelchair. He will literally pay you to wheel him up hills n shit. They guy has wads of cash, he just enjoys living out in the streets.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 07:10:10 PM »
^ LMFAO!!!!!!  :D

Homeless people is too funny even though they situations is sad. They are fuckin' crazy!!!

There is this guy who is always in this park right, oh my God, he's got one dread, one fuckin' dread, LMFAO, it's like a big ass nasty ass ball, and he sicks down in the park and he was meditating so this girl threw a rock at him and that nigga got up, walked over and slapped her. He just went 'Bam' right on this bitches head. LMFAO!!! Than he turned around and walked away and sat back down to meditate. Funniest shit EVER!!! LMAO!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »

Homeless people is too funny even though they situations is sad. They are fuckin' crazy!!!

There is this guy who is always in this park right, oh my God, he's got one dread, one fuckin' dread, LMFAO, it's like a big ass nasty ass ball, and he sicks down in the park and he was meditating so this girl threw a rock at him and that nigga got up, walked over and slapped her. He just went 'Bam' right on this bitches head. LMFAO!!! Than he turned around and walked away and sat back down to meditate. Funniest shit EVER!!! LMAO!
LMAO thats fuckin hilarious!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »

LMAO thats fuckin hilarious!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit was CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »

I wanna shake that man's hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 08:50:39 PM »
LMAO @ the bum slappin the bitch like BAM!

Chief

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 11:26:13 PM »
lol

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 03:02:41 AM »
nice

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 03:28:46 AM »

I wanna shake that man's hand.

exactly

we had this one bum where i use to work at who'd always come in and order a coffee or a strawberry ice cream. that mother fucker would scrimp and scrounge alll mother fuckin day just to get that shit every day, it's what he lived off of. so usually i'd just start giving it to him for free. the first time i did it he got all mad and said "i wouldn't have  run all over this fucking town to get this money if IIII didn't want to pay for it MYSELF"...and of corse he took the shit without paying. But i did this everyday and one day he got hit by a garbage truck or something and sued and got like 100,000 from the city in hush money and i swear to god he came in all nasty and shit with a clean wad of 100's and slapped one on the counter and said..."this Buds for you son!" <---my heart warming bum story.

------------------> evil bumb story. there's this black homeless guy that runs around here all over the east side and he looks EXACTLY like the dave chappelle bum. anyways everyone makes fun of him and call him SMI LEE cuz he's got these big ass buck teeth and they're perfectly white and straight and all that shit, everything else is fucked up and trashy but this fool has teeth like a king.  anyways if you ever talk to him all he ever says is....'yo i'm down fo whateva i'll kill a goat i'll drink it's blood piss it out and drank that shit too, i'm down, cuz, i'm down fo wahteva" well me and this girl i was talking to were chillin the park one day after school and she was always trying to crack a joke so she was all....watch this and she got up and said something to smi lee and all i remember is smi lee getting on the ground and getting this chunk of shit off the ground and eating.....my girl came back and was all "now his teeth arn't all that great anymore"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 07:38:58 AM »
we had this one bum where i use to work at who'd always come in and order a coffee or a strawberry ice cream. that mother fucker would scrimp and scrounge alll mother fuckin day just to get that shit every day, it's what he lived off of. so usually i'd just start giving it to him for free. the first time i did it he got all mad and said "i wouldn't have  run all over this fucking town to get this money if IIII didn't want to pay for it MYSELF"...and of corse he took the shit without paying. But i did this everyday and one day he got hit by a garbage truck or something and sued and got like 100,000 from the city in hush money and i swear to god he came in all nasty and shit with a clean wad of 100's and slapped one on the counter and said..."this Buds for you son!" <---my heart warming bum story.
LMFAO! LMAO! LOL!

Damn, least he was thoughtful. :laugh:

------------------> evil bumb story. there's this black homeless guy that runs around here all over the east side and he looks EXACTLY like the dave chappelle bum. anyways everyone makes fun of him and call him SMI LEE cuz he's got these big ass buck teeth and they're perfectly white and straight and all that shit, everything else is fucked up and trashy but this fool has teeth like a king.  anyways if you ever talk to him all he ever says is....'yo i'm down fo whateva i'll kill a goat i'll drink it's blood piss it out and drank that shit too, i'm down, cuz, i'm down fo wahteva" well me and this girl i was talking to were chillin the park one day after school and she was always trying to crack a joke so she was all....watch this and she got up and said something to smi lee and all i remember is smi lee getting on the ground and getting this chunk of shit off the ground and eating.....my girl came back and was all "now his teeth arn't all that great anymore"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!