Author Topic: Robin Thicke "Lost without you" and DJ Quik n James Debarge "Divorce Song"  (Read 130 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Is it me or.....do these songs remind you of each other? For one, I thought Thicke's song was James Debarge when I first heard it...and because of the guitars in it, I thought it sounded like what Quik did on "The Divorce song" from Balance and Options...but then I realized that it was Robin Thicke. I donno...just a random thought.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!

i heard someone in my apartment building bumpin an acoustic version of that robin thicke joint... i had to google the lyrics from memory cause i never heard it before... i agree theres some similarities...

also anyone got a link to that acoustic version or know where it comes from ???

peace

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Is it me or.....do these songs remind you of each other? For one, I thought Thicke's song was James Debarge when I first heard it...and because of the guitars in it, I thought it sounded like what Quik did on "The Divorce song" from Balance and Options...but then I realized that it was Robin Thicke. I donno...just a random thought.
^Yeah, "Lost Without U" sounds like "Divorce Song" but slowed down & in a different key...