Author Topic: Ask Trauma Anything.  (Read 5318 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Ask Trauma Anything.
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2002, 03:31:03 PM »
thanks fellas, hey yo, Trama, how long before Trauma gets laid?

When I get married.  Ima wait, from now out, I think.  Probably be a couple years (perish the thought).  I got 'em flingin' it at me but I ain't down with that hood rat stuff, lol.  

For real though, it seems like all the girls I like ain't interested, and the ones that Like me, I don't like.  It's depressing, I got one who's actually pretty, has a nice body, everything else but I just don't wanna go out with her, I think i'm in luv with somebody else, that's what the problem is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2002, 03:36:53 PM »
Oh, and I wasn't tryna diss or insult you or anything; I just went there cuz you asked.  I admire you not just settlin' for any old girl.  Like Dogg said, just pray about it, god'll take care of you.  You'll have a better story to tell, in the end, than me, too, LOL.  I got like 30 different girls at my church all my age and things, i'm not saying they all like me, or anything, but it's just that it'll be much easier for me to hook up with somebody; you though, will have some cool circumstance happen, so you'll have one of those good amazing coincidence/miracle stories to tell about how you met your wife.

Trauma-san

« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2002, 03:39:34 PM »
u were wrong bout my queens shirt,  u said a week i got it tha next day

i got a question,  why did political gangsta steal your idea.  

when am i goin move out,  i dont want no philisophical answers

Yeah, the post office wasn't as slow as I thought it would be.  That's good that they're workin' on that, though.  Real good.

2. I dunno, I guess he really liked it, LOL.  He's politically gangsta like that; no use in the White man havin' all the fun.

3. Man, you'll probably move out in a year or so, with some of your friends from work or somethin, like a frat house type of thing.  Or, if you get married, you can move out with her, or a live-in girlfriend or somethin (though I wouldn't suggest it, in case yall break up).  Probably a year or two, the way you talk, you don't want to be there too much longer.

Doggystylin

« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2002, 05:30:15 PM »
tom why are you accusing political gangsta of stealing traumas idea when you did it too, lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2002, 07:58:30 PM »
Why can't the ex-inmates from deathrow all get along together and make that same great music they made during 92-95.

Why won't snoop and dre just do an entire album together?

Where do you see gangsta rap at in 5 years? In 10 years?

Why does the production on 2Pac's material have to get changed to release it?

What is your view on our justice system taking into consideration Jay-Z pleaded guilty to stabbing someone and gets 3 years probation, Suge Knight beats someone and get I think 5 years, OJ practically gets away with murder, police in my town give out jay walking tickets, an average civilian can go to prison for 20 years for planning a murder but not even attempting it, a woman sued McDonalds and won $7 million for getting severe burns from hot coffee while driving.  Do you think are justice system is fair?  Are you happy with it?  How would you make it better?

infinite59

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2002, 03:15:43 AM »
tom why are you accusing political gangsta of stealing traumas idea when you did it too, lol

Word.  Trauma, are you upset that Political Gangsta stole your idea?

infinite59

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2002, 03:18:51 AM »
Trauma, how come they don't make music video's like they used to.  Everything today is so sensationalized, glamorized, it's hollywood worshipping or rather cocksucking, and I find it repulsive.  Do people actually like this?  And if so why?  If not, then why do those video's continue to get airplay?

Trauma-san

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2002, 05:45:43 AM »
Why can't the ex-inmates from deathrow all get along together and make that same great music they made during 92-95.

Why won't snoop and dre just do an entire album together?

Where do you see gangsta rap at in 5 years? In 10 years?

Why does the production on 2Pac's material have to get changed to release it?

What is your view on our justice system taking into consideration Jay-Z pleaded guilty to stabbing someone and gets 3 years probation, Suge Knight beats someone and get I think 5 years, OJ practically gets away with murder, police in my town give out jay walking tickets, an average civilian can go to prison for 20 years for planning a murder but not even attempting it, a woman sued McDonalds and won $7 million for getting severe burns from hot coffee while driving.  Do you think are justice system is fair?  Are you happy with it?  How would you make it better?

1. Because times have changed, and they've changed.  They're not angry and bitter anymore, instead, they're all livin' like fat cats... it's the Ice Cube Syndrome.  See, Cube can't make real hard music like we want it anymore, because he's not angry at the world anymore.  He's generally pretty happy... and if he did start that hard crap, we'd all probably consider him a hypocrite.  That's why the deathrow guys aren't hard anymore; also, you got the problems with egos between them.  Nobody wants to play second note to dre and snoop anymore, so they're all doin their own thing.  

2. Snoop and Dre, same thing.  Snoop don't wanna be dre's bitch anymore, and he don't want Dre tellin' him how to be a better rapper. So it's hard for them to work together too much; Snoop might let dre direct him on 1 song, or 2, but he ain't gonna let Dre advise him on a whole album. Also, there's probably money issues, both of 'em can't be exec producer.  

3. Gangsta Rap in 5 years, I think will be more fun-orientated, the days of the rap about killin' people and crap like that are gone.  In 10 years, I have no idea, it'll have evolved into somethin' totally different by then, look for snoop to be a big, big part of that.

4. The production being changed is partially because Suge wants people to know his new producers, not his old producers.  Plus, Afeni wants everyone to think Tupac was an angel, who was misunderstood and never did anything wrong.  Thats' why all his stuff is soft now.

5. Nah, are justice system isn't totally fair, it's always possible to beat the rap.  Also, there's a problem with different judges doing different things.  That Jay Z stuff was a joke, he should have gotten some time, especially since I believe he's got a prior history.  Suge was on probation, that's just how it goes, he'd already done 4 or 5 things and got away with it.  Honestly, I dunno what they should do to fix it, they need to get a court of judges together to decide what to do, people that realize changes need to be made.  The best way to stay away from the court system is to not break any laws, though.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2002, 05:46:28 AM »

Word.  Trauma, are you upset that Political Gangsta stole your idea?

Nah, not really.  Everybody knows who the o.g. is that's gangsta like whitewalls.  Besides, I think the quality of my answers is betta, whoooooooooooo.

Trauma-san

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2002, 05:51:05 AM »
Trauma, how come they don't make music video's like they used to.  Everything today is so sensationalized, glamorized, it's hollywood worshipping or rather cocksucking, and I find it repulsive.  Do people actually like this?  And if so why?  If not, then why do those video's continue to get airplay?

Because as soon as everybody gets famous, they think they're an artist, lol.  They want their videos like that, it's ridiculous.  I've even seen Snoop and Dre throwing Krystal in a video, that's disgusting.  If it was me, I'd do it like Daz, Daz knows how to make a cool video.  That Nas video 1 mic was pretty good too.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2002, 12:37:09 PM »
Will this be the longest thread ever?

Are you ever going to stop answer questions in this thread?

Why can't I stop procrastinating about everything?  How can I stop being such a damn slacker?  How can I stop being so lazy about stupid little things that really are not much effort at all?

Suga Foot

« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2002, 06:22:26 PM »
Where the fuck are my keys?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2002, 06:23:44 PM »
If some religions believe in heaven and hell[christinaty], and other believe in reincarnation[buddism, sikhism], what will happen to a person who converts from christianty to buddism after he dies?  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2002, 06:33:44 AM »
Will this be the longest thread ever?

Are you ever going to stop answer questions in this thread?

Why can't I stop procrastinating about everything?  How can I stop being such a damn slacker?  How can I stop being so lazy about stupid little things that really are not much effort at all?

1. No.

2. When I die, surely the questions will stop.

3. Because it's a state of mind, once you get burnt, you'll stop procrastinating.  You need somethin' to get you motivated.  

4. Same thing about Slacker... you might need to start takin' a vitamin, too, if you don't, maybe you're low on minerals.  For real.

5. The Lazy thing, like I said, you just need to get motivated.  Once you get somethin' big in your life that makes things all be in perspective, the little things will come together nicely. *cough *cough get a girl *cough *cough

Trauma-san

« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2002, 06:34:16 AM »
Where the fuck are my keys?

Man, you know you done found 'em, why you always bringin' up oldddd stuff?