Author Topic: lol, papoose, lol  (Read 461 times)

Sikotic™

Re: lol, papoose, lol
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 07:41:08 PM »
lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »
I just don't see what the hype about this guy is about.

sting3r

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 02:07:53 AM »
He wasted all his good lines on mixtapes :(

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »
I just don't see what the hype about this guy is about.
me niether

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 05:30:10 AM »
What the hell do you mean by Lol about this. Is it because the song is so shit if it is, it ain't worth a lol, its just worth a shut the fuck up. That is terrible. The sirens are so annoying.l

And this is why you've named yourself 'dope' (:grumpy) white rappper. If you don't like papoose don't touch it the song then rudeboi.

This is off Second Place Is The First Loser Mixtape, by far this is decent, ain't no stupid 'chicken noodle soup'

Listen homo, where in my quote did i say papoose is wack. I can't wait for his album. It's in my top 3 most wanted along with Pharoahe Monch and Chamillionaire.

Listen bitch ass, for someone who's meant to be in your top 3 most wanted, i don't think then any of his songs deserve a 'shut the fuck up', that type of comment is for peeps you really want to shut the fuck up. Like...Spider Loc ;). Yeah you might not be feeling one of his songs but what you said sounded like you a straight up hater.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »
NO disrespect to anyone but I do not understand how Pap get's hate??

I just don't. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 12:01:13 PM »
How do you waste lines on mixtapes? ???

Real M.C's don't got nuthin' to waste and mixtapes is where all your hype comes from. And yes, I know, Pap waited a while for an album but hey.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 01:01:19 PM »
i don´t hate Pap but his music doesn´t do anything for me. i´ve heard too many NY rappers with a style similar to his already and dude´s voice is annoying. but that shit on Kay Slay´s album was pretty dope.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

Real M.C's don't got nuthin' to waste and mixtapes is where all your hype comes from. And yes, I know, Pap waited a while for an album but hey.

for the record, saying someone wasted their lines on mixtapes is a perfectly valid thought to have. depends on people's artistic momentum, how much writing they do, how much freestyling they do, I'm not too much of a logician but there's a whole lot of shit that can be quantified.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 03:29:58 PM »

for the record, saying someone wasted their lines on mixtapes is a perfectly valid thought to have. depends on people's artistic momentum, how much writing they do, how much freestyling they do, I'm not too much of a logician but there's a whole lot of shit that can be quantified.

-T

I don't know. Real M.C's don't waste they lyrics. They throw 'em out there and just come up wit better ones. It's a lyrical ability. They shouldn't have some 'good' lines and have better ones written down waiting for the right time to put them on wax. It's supposed to flow. Do understand what I'm tryin' to say?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »

-T

I don't know. Real M.C's don't waste they lyrics. They throw 'em out there and just come up wit better ones. It's a lyrical ability. They shouldn't have some 'good' lines and have better ones written down waiting for the right time to put them on wax. It's supposed to flow. Do understand what I'm tryin' to say?

Yes, and I basically agree...I'm just saying the dude that said that was also expressing a valid thought. and even though it's not the way it should be, with alot of rappers that's what it is. sometimes I wonder if that's what happened to Kurupt cause I haven't heard him spit like doggystyle since doggystyle...even on 'what would u do?' his lyrics were already more like snoop's on DS then his own on The Chronic, though he still had the vicious voice as opposed to the laid back gangsta voice he has now.

i hope it's not like that with crooked.

but even if it was the case with crooked and kurupt....i wouldn't say it makes them not real MCs it just means they're best days are behind them....check KRS's new Nas dedication...not the greatest fire ass spit, but I wouldn't say KRS is not a real MC cause his best days are behind him.

and i guess we can hope its not the case for this dude too.

-T
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 03:41:21 PM by Tanjibility »

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »

-T

Yes, and I basically agree...I'm just saying the dude that said that was also expressing a valid thought.

-T

It's all good. I wasn't gettin' snappy, just asking. I got cha though. 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »
Oh it's all discussion homey. I didn't see it that way.+1

-T

westcoastavengers.com