Author Topic: LOL @ This trailer for The White Rapper Show  (Read 146 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Samoan Enforcer

Re: LOL @ This trailer for The White Rapper Show
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:18:08 AM »
ghetto revival baby

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 08:07:13 AM »
That shows on some Malibus Most Wanted shit. VH1 has the dumbest shows on tv but yet i still gotta watch them for some reason.

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:18:22 AM »
lol malibu's most wanted was a tight movie, hella funny  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »
is eminem really the only currently succesful and universally respected white MC at the moment?

what about bubba sparx(i like his songs, but that's cause timbo's doing him...i have no probs with dude though) and even though i've never heard anything i liked, i've observed paul wall gets some love...

also, the fact that a gang of rap producers are white oft goes neglected by uh...everyone.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
is eminem really the only currently succesful and universally respected white MC at the moment?

what about bubba sparx(i like his songs, but that's cause timbo's doing him...i have no probs with dude though) and even though i've never heard anything i liked, i've observed paul wall gets some love...

also, the fact that a gang of rap producers are white oft goes neglected by uh...everyone.

-T

More white underground rappers get more respect than white mainstream rappers now like Apathy, Esoteric, Vinnie Paz(Jedi Mind Tricks), Esoteric, Slug(Atmosphere), Evidence(Dilated Peoples), Cage, Non Phixion, and alot more.

Me and my homies smoked a blunt with Bubba Sparxxx one time after a show hes hella cool dude.

Paul Wall recorded alot of music with Chamillionaire which alot of it is good. Now that hes big, everyone looks at him like hes a joke because of his grills and shit and he don't spit nearly as good as he used to which is true.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »
hah, based on that song from the wash, bubba sounded like a likable guy. thanks for the thoughtful reply, and yeah the undergound is how shit should be but it's so huge that I don't even bother to discuss it but vinnie paz is sick, and i was listening to slug when I was listening to like pink floyd and steely dan and shi(re: when i wasn't listening to rap that much during the last4 years) he's a gifted poet. slug's one of the greats and one of my favorites...BUT I can't get hyphy to his shit, can't party to it, and while I can smoke to it, I'd rather smoke to something funky...which is why I'm back here. but yeah thanks for the thought out response man, +1.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

everlast1986

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »
NP and thanks

Yeah I wouldn't say Slug/Atmosphere's shit is music to smoke to. Hes one of the emo type rappers rapping about how fucked up some stuff is and alot about girls.

I almost went through the same phase you did and completely stopped listening to rap but i'm a music junkie so i just continued buying any good shit from any genre and still do.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »
ghetto revival baby

I liked when that dude he was talking to said something like "why would you wanna revive the ghetto" lmao

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »

More white underground rappers get more respect than white mainstream rappers now like  Vinnie Paz(Jedi Mind Tricks)

Vinnie Paz IS WHITE!!!!!  :o
....that just blew my mind!