Author Topic: I'm going to the Laker-Knick game  (Read 174 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

I'm going to the Laker-Knick game
« on: January 30, 2007, 01:26:12 PM »
shit only Knick game I go to all year and the NBA suspends Kobe over some bullshit, and plus its like 30 degrees out here, fuck it maybe itll be a competitive game now

rik

Re: I'm going to the Laker-Knick game
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »
That's tight. Hope the league lifts the suspension so you could see the best player in the league in action.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:43:13 PM »
Bet you didn't know this: Kobe Bryant scored his first ever point in a NBA game against the Knicks. Valuable info? No. Interesting? No. Do I give a fuck? No

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 01:47:08 PM »
^ lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 02:11:09 PM »
That's tight. Hope the league lifts the suspension so you could see the best player in the league in action.

that's what I'm hopin for, went to last years game and it was a blowout, Kobe dropped only 35 an average game for him ;D

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »
damn homie i guess you wont being seeing Kobe tonight.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 03:33:07 AM »
well I was at the game, I'm still pissed that Kobe wasn't allowed to play every Knick fan that I talked to said it was bullshit that he was suspended for that, but it was a good game, Curry was beasting he really is a very good offensive player, Starbury and Crawford both played well I have to give Starbury some credit he is ballin after playing like a dog to begin the year. Two Lakers players impressed me, first Lamar Odom I didn't realize how smooth this guy's game is, its like he glides across the court and he is a very good all around player, hope he stays healthy the rest of the year, and 2nd Radmanovic can really shoot the ball he was ballin for real, when he hit that 3 I was like whoah, props to the Lakers they played with intensity and overall it was a good game, well I have to wait till next year to see Kobe, peace

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 07:35:44 AM »
Im going to the Raptor/Laker game on Feb 9th

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 10:49:06 AM »
Im going to the Raptor/Laker game on Feb 9th

Maybe the NBA will review the 81 point performance and suspend him for that game...I can just see it, "NBA reviews Kobe's 81 point game, suspends Kobe for excessive points in a form of taunting"...Sounds ridiculous, but trust me, it's not out of the question.