Author Topic: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"  (Read 2173 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2007, 09:20:43 PM »
Its a shame that people cant be in a civilized debate w/ NIK, he keeps it cool while others resort to name calling way to quick

Captain save a ho to the rescue again.  It's cool to weigh in with your opinions and all, but coming from you, the guy who instigates shit with Grundy constantly, it's a fuckin joke. 

Im sorry JROME i lov readin youre posts no homo but Me and Spice tried squashing that Shit with Tanner and he started attacking each of us in threads, thats real spit, go read any of that shit in GSPOT And ull see  ;D

That's cool man, I didn't know that.  For real though, Spice has been slingin some personal shit at me straight outta left field so I'm just bringin it back thats all.

Well Spice is out of line if he is taking personal shots at you

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2007, 09:30:10 PM »
Spice is never out of line,  baaalliiinn

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 09:32:30 PM »
Spice is never out of line,  baaalliiinn

real spit baaalliinnn

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »
People need to lay off Nik, dude is cool in my book

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 09:47:07 PM »
People need to lay off Nik, dude is cool in my book

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2007, 12:03:49 AM »
haha ha ha at least both of them have proven they can lead a team to the finals

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:
Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

Either way, it was Payton/Kemp, just like it was Kobe/Shaq...

i'm so glad you brought up this point...you fell for my trap SOOOOOOOO EASILY

shaq and penny= many playoff wins and trip to conference finals and nba finals
penny without shaq=not many playoff wins , early exits
kobe and shaq=many playoff wins and trip to conference finals including 3 championships and 4 nba finals
kobe without shaq= 0 playoffs 1 year and early 1st round  exit the next
shaq with wade=many playoff wins, trip to conference finals both years and 1 championship
wade without shaq=no playoffs

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

1.Penny and the Magic did well the year after Shaq left.
2.The whole Laker team broke up after Shaq fucked them, leaving them looking like Kobe+expansion team.
3.Kobe made progress EXTREMELY quick and Lakers only took 2 years to rebuild and become contenders again!
4.Shaq is fat and can't play, but is still getting paid $20 million through 2010.
5.The Heat lost the year Shaq had a bigger role and actually tried staying in shape, but won when the team was built around Wade, with Shaq contributing very little.
6.Kobe > Shaq (even YOU can't deny this)
7.Kobe=entering his prime
8.Shaq=5+ years out of his prime.
9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

1. but did they reach the same apex,lol. no
2. hmmm i wonder why they broke up..gee wiz
3. until they beat a team in the playoffs...they're still in shaq's shadow
4. baaaaaalllin'
5. actually the heat were one game away and in a position to go to the finals til his right hand man went down, not because shaq couldn't lead them. that's less embarrassing than having a team up 3-1 then  totally disappearing
6.  right now yes, but overall shaq>kobe
7. ...and still can't win in the playoffs
8. ....and still can win in the playoffs
9. the end

1.Of course not, they lost their all-star center, why the fuck would they be the same?
2.Why would you wonder this? There are books written about it, you should check 'em out. Shaq refused to take a backseat to Kobe and demanded $30+ mill a year when he was well out of his prime. Jerry Buss wasn't having it. LOL.
3.Nobody in LA is even thinking about Shaq anymore...Dunno 'bout the situation up in Bakersfield, but he's obviously on your mind.
4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
5.Sorry, but explain to me how being a 7th seeded team and pushing the 2nd seed to a Game 7 is more embarassing than guaranteeing your city a championship that year and not coming through as a top contender. :-X
6. How can you say that? As of now, they're regarded on the same level legacy-wise...And Kobe has about 10 seasons ahead of him, with him still getting better!
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

1. end of discussion then...shaq is an indispensible player
2. yeah yeah yeah kobe shaq  wha wha wha...but what about the other players on the team, what was the REAL reason hardly anyone stayed to play with kobe....some stuff isn't written in books buddy  ;)
3. lol funny how you say that but everyone still gets pumped for a heat/laker game at staples huh?
4. all i know is when i'm 65 and less productive i hope to be earning more than when i was 34, i earned that right
5. that argument would be valid if the heat didn't get that championship lol. like i said , a healthy heat team would have went to the finals. also the heat were a bottom seed team before shaq, traded 4 players from that team for 1 and they became a top seed ,lol . again it's more embarrassing to not make the playoffs and choke the next year than to get to the conference finals hurt  and win it all next year.
6. LOL , until kobe gets a championship and an mvp trophy without shaq he's always going to be in his shadow, also he's got to be able to lead a team to a play off win first.
7.  i honestly hope he does, or i want melo in LA
8. again i honestly hope the heat make it, it'd be nice to see a heat/lakers finals

1. What's your point? You remove Penny from that team, and it'd be the same story, they'd get WORSE, not better... Common sense, Jacob.
2. JERRY BUSS decided to rebuild. In fact, players like Derek Fisher wanted to stay badly, but weren't getting offers in favor of a new face for the Lakers...Has nothing to do with your hate for Kobe, buddy.
3. Yea, only now it's Kobe vs. Wade, since Shaq is not even a factor anymore.
4. STILL jaaaaackin...
5. Heat were in a must-win-now situation, not comparable to the Lakers who re-built a contender only a couple years after Shaq departed. The Heat were a 2nd round team, Shaq took them to a 3rd round team...Then Shaq stepped back, and they won the championship the following year. Kobe's Lakers > Wade's Heat.
6. Just like Shaq will always be in the shaddow of a superstar guard carrying him?
7. Melo for Kobe? :puke:
8. Sure would...Heat aren't good enough though.
9. The
10. End

1. magic without heat the year before draft, one of the worst teams in the nba...next year with shaq playoff contentder that's my point....shaq=bigger impact
2. lol again what you read and what players really felt are two different things, no one wanted to be around kobe after that season. not even phil.
3. y? why would people care about wade in LA.....oh because he's shaq's dude now....so sorry shaq still matters
4. ironic how i'm arguing over this kind of stuff with a jew
5. take shaq out of the eqation in miami and leave him in LA , Lakers 4/5 championships.....miami 0.....but we know that's not how it worked out so it's shaq 4 rings......kobe 3....contender or not  shaq stays with the lakers we win 1 or 2 more. again it's more embarrassing to miss the playoffs  than to come up short 1 game of the finals becuase of a major injury. again it's more embarrassing to have 3-1 lead and blow it by not showing up to play for four straight games than to win an NBA championship down 0-2 to a bad ass dallas maverick team.
6. lol how so. shaq leaves penny gets a championship....penny fades out of history. shaq leaves kobe wins a championship...kobe fails to make the playoffs or lead a team to a series win . sorry penny lives in shaq's shadow...kobe lives in shaq's shadow...heat don't make the playoffs....shaq's shadow.
7. if kobe can't win a playoff game, that's who i want.....i refuse to have a KG type situation in LA. kobe might be the best player in the league but he has yet to prove he can win
8. yeah without a healthy shaq they're not,lol  in they get in the playoffs and start to roll, i'd be scared if i was the bulls/pistons whoever they might face.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2007, 01:44:59 PM »

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:
Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

kobe and shaq=many playoff wins and trip to conference finals including 3 championships and 4 nba finals
shaq with wade=many playoff wins, trip to conference finals both years and 1 championship

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

2.The whole Laker team broke up after Shaq fucked them, leaving them looking like Kobe+expansion team.
3.Kobe made progress EXTREMELY quick and Lakers only took 2 years to rebuild and become contenders again!
4.Shaq is fat and can't play, but is still getting paid $20 million through 2010.
5.The Heat lost the year Shaq had a bigger role and actually tried staying in shape, but won when the team was built around Wade, with Shaq contributing very little.
9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
5. actually the heat were one game away and in a position to go to the finals til his right hand man went down, not because shaq couldn't lead them. that's less embarrassing than having a team up 3-1 then  totally disappearing
9. the end

1.Of course not, they lost their all-star center, why the fuck would they be the same?
2.Why would you wonder this? There are books written about it, you should check 'em out. Shaq refused to take a backseat to Kobe and demanded $30+ mill a year when he was well out of his prime. Jerry Buss wasn't having it. LOL.
3.Nobody in LA is even thinking about Shaq anymore...Dunno 'bout the situation up in Bakersfield, but he's obviously on your mind.
4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
5.Sorry, but explain to me how being a 7th seeded team and pushing the 2nd seed to a Game 7 is more embarassing than guaranteeing your city a championship that year and not coming through as a top contender. :-X
6. How can you say that? As of now, they're regarded on the same level legacy-wise...And Kobe has about 10 seasons ahead of him, with him still getting better!
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

2. yeah yeah yeah kobe shaq  wha wha wha...but what about the other players on the team, what was the REAL reason hardly anyone stayed to play with kobe....some stuff isn't written in books buddy  ;)
3. lol funny how you say that but everyone still gets pumped for a heat/laker game at staples huh?
4. all i know is when i'm 65 and less productive i hope to be earning more than when i was 34, i earned that right
5. that argument would be valid if the heat didn't get that championship lol. like i said , a healthy heat team would have went to the finals. also the heat were a bottom seed team before shaq, traded 4 players from that team for 1 and they became a top seed ,lol . again it's more embarrassing to not make the playoffs and choke the next year than to get to the conference finals hurt  and win it all next year.
6. LOL , until kobe gets a championship and an mvp trophy without shaq he's always going to be in his shadow, also he's got to be able to lead a team to a play off win first.
8. again i honestly hope the heat make it, it'd be nice to see a heat/lakers finals

1. What's your point? You remove Penny from that team, and it'd be the same story, they'd get WORSE, not better... Common sense, Jacob.
2. JERRY BUSS decided to rebuild. In fact, players like Derek Fisher wanted to stay badly, but weren't getting offers in favor of a new face for the Lakers...Has nothing to do with your hate for Kobe, buddy.
4. STILL jaaaaackin...
5. Heat were in a must-win-now situation, not comparable to the Lakers who re-built a contender only a couple years after Shaq departed. The Heat were a 2nd round team, Shaq took them to a 3rd round team...Then Shaq stepped back, and they won the championship the following year. Kobe's Lakers > Wade's Heat.
6. Just like Shaq will always be in the shaddow of a superstar guard carrying him?
9. The
10. End

1. magic without heat the year before draft, one of the worst teams in the nba...next year with shaq playoff contentder that's my point....shaq=bigger impact
2. lol again what you read and what players really felt are two different things, no one wanted to be around kobe after that season. not even phil.
3. y? why would people care about wade in LA.....oh because he's shaq's dude now....so sorry shaq still matters
5. take shaq out of the eqation in miami and leave him in LA , Lakers 4/5 championships.....miami 0.....but we know that's not how it worked out so it's shaq 4 rings......kobe 3....contender or not  shaq stays with the lakers we win 1 or 2 more. again it's more embarrassing to miss the playoffs  than to come up short 1 game of the finals becuase of a major injury. again it's more embarrassing to have 3-1 lead and blow it by not showing up to play for four straight games than to win an NBA championship down 0-2 to a bad ass dallas maverick team.
6. lol how so. shaq leaves penny gets a championship....penny fades out of history. shaq leaves kobe wins a championship...kobe fails to make the playoffs or lead a team to a series win . sorry penny lives in shaq's shadow...kobe lives in shaq's shadow...heat don't make the playoffs....shaq's shadow.
7. if kobe can't win a playoff game, that's who i want.....i refuse to have a KG type situation in LA. kobe might be the best player in the league but he has yet to prove he can win
8. yeah without a healthy shaq they're not,lol  in they get in the playoffs and start to roll, i'd be scared if i was the bulls/pistons whoever they might face.

1. "Magic without heat"? LMAO...Your true feelings are leaking, man.
2. Nobody wanted to be around Kobe? Where did you get this from? The "Beat LA" fan-club? LOL. I feel bad for you, sheep.
3. Yea, you're right, everyone in LA is still crying about Shaq, it's not only you. ::)
4. You're a prejudice piece of shit, nobody talks like that besides immature fags and members of the KKK.
5. Lakers woulda' never won another championship with Shaq Albert. Why would they all of a sudden when they lost the last few because of him and his unwillingness to defer?
6. Again, Shaq will ALWAYS be in the shadow of a superstar guard carrying him. Kobe still has 10 years ahead of him to step out of "Shaq's shadow". Shaq has ZERO years ahead of him to prove that he can be the man on his own. Shaq loses.
7. You should write for ESPN.
8. Heat haven't won a game since Shaq returned. Shaq and the Heat SUCK!...No wonder you like football better. :-X
9. Shaq=career over, Kobe=prime beginning.
10. Theeeee End. :-*

WC Iz Active

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2007, 03:02:29 PM »
damn NIK OWNS Jacob

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
9. the end

4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

4. STILL jaaaaackin...
9. The
10. End

2. Nobody wanted to be around Kobe? Where did you get this from? The "Beat LA" fan-club? LOL. I feel bad for you, sheep.
3. Yea, you're right, everyone in LA is still crying about Shaq, it's not only you. ::)
4. You're a prejudice piece of shit, nobody talks like that besides immature fags and members of the KKK.
5. Lakers woulda' never won another championship with Shaq Albert. Why would they all of a sudden when they lost the last few because of him and his unwillingness to defer?
6. Again, Shaq will ALWAYS be in the shadow of a superstar guard carrying him. Kobe still has 10 years ahead of him to step out of "Shaq's shadow". Shaq has ZERO years ahead of him to prove that he can be the man on his own. Shaq loses.
8. Heat haven't won a game since Shaq returned. Shaq and the Heat SUCK!...No wonder you like football better. :-X

I really hate the both of you equally  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
9. the end

4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

4. STILL jaaaaackin...
9. The
10. End

1. minor typo oops
2. since you're so keen onbooks what did phil jackson's book say about kobe after the season was over...why did malone retire?
3. answer the question? why would people care about dwyane wade in LA, he didn't do anything to LA, it's because he's shaq's right hand man now and not kobe. if people thought shaq was passe , why would they care so much when dwyane wade came to town
4. lol quit being so touchy
5. shaq won one with the heat and could have easily won two , and the heat are/were a less talented team....the lakers would have had more championships if they woulda kept shaq and kobe together
6. lol so you mean to tell me shaq is in PEnny's shadow, when shaq was the obvious leader of that team, you mean to tell me shaq is in kobe's shadow when shaq was the obvious leader of that team all of those years, you mean to tell me that shaq is in wade's shadow when wade can't even lead the team to a winning record without him,lol .....shaq is a regular season mvp .....penny/kobe/wade have never won a season mvp. shaq has taken every team he was a captain of to at least the finals....penny/kobe/wade havn't been able to do that without him... shaq 4 rings....penny-0 shaq 4 rings....wade-1....shaq 4 rings...kobe-3. like i said until the lakers win another championship they're going to be in shaq's shadow since miami won last year.
7. thank you
8. yeah and kobe was just sooooooo spectacular when he came back huh?lol you crack me up with your logic....shaq had 4 blocks in 15 minutes.....that's pretty impressive for a lazy fat player who can't play anymore quote unquote.
9. career might be over but at least shaq has proven 1) he can successfully lead a team 2) he can consistantly make his teammates better........kobe has not proven any of that. 2 years without shaq and 0 playoff series wins.  kobe disappeared in the first round last year, how embarrassing.....like i said if kobe can't win in LA i want carmello. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
9. the end

4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

4. STILL jaaaaackin...
9. The
10. End

1. minor typo oops
2. since you're so keen onbooks what did phil jackson's book say about kobe after the season was over...why did malone retire?
3. answer the question? why would people care about dwyane wade in LA, he didn't do anything to LA, it's because he's shaq's right hand man now and not kobe. if people thought shaq was passe , why would they care so much when dwyane wade came to town
4. lol quit being so touchy
5. shaq won one with the heat and could have easily won two , and the heat are/were a less talented team....the lakers would have had more championships if they woulda kept shaq and kobe together
6. lol so you mean to tell me shaq is in PEnny's shadow, when shaq was the obvious leader of that team, you mean to tell me shaq is in kobe's shadow when shaq was the obvious leader of that team all of those years, you mean to tell me that shaq is in wade's shadow when wade can't even lead the team to a winning record without him,lol .....shaq is a regular season mvp .....penny/kobe/wade have never won a season mvp. shaq has taken every team he was a captain of to at least the finals....penny/kobe/wade havn't been able to do that without him... shaq 4 rings....penny-0 shaq 4 rings....wade-1....shaq 4 rings...kobe-3. like i said until the lakers win another championship they're going to be in shaq's shadow since miami won last year.
7. thank you
8. yeah and kobe was just sooooooo spectacular when he came back huh?lol you crack me up with your logic....shaq had 4 blocks in 15 minutes.....that's pretty impressive for a lazy fat player who can't play anymore quote unquote.
9. career might be over but at least shaq has proven 1) he can successfully lead a team 2) he can consistantly make his teammates better........kobe has not proven any of that. 2 years without shaq and 0 playoff series wins.  kobe disappeared in the first round last year, how embarrassing.....like i said if kobe can't win in LA i want carmello. 

1. Sure.
2. Karl Malone left the Lakers because he was hitting on Kobe's wife and Kobe called him out on it...Malone was gunna stay and was actually very supportive of Kobe during the whole Kobe-Shaq BS...
3. Cuz Dwyane Wade is supposedly on Kobe's caliber...It's the same as a Kobe-LeBron showdown. Two young superstars facing eachother. It's supposed to be exciting...Nothing exciting about some fatass who can barely play anymore.
4. I'm not...You're just a white-washed Mexican who sounds like a member of the KKK, that's all.
5. Shaq deferred for Wade, something he never woulda' done for Kobe...Lakers never woulda' won another title with Shaq, especially if they couldn't with Malone and Payton...
6. Despite what you're saying, Shaq still ALWAYS had a superstar guard on top of the league running the offense, feeding him lobs, and making plays for him. Shaq without superstar guard=nothing. Kobe without superstar center=title contender.
7. Your welcome. ;)
8. Kobe still led his team to victories and still played like an all-star on a bad knee...Shaq is playing like shit overall and they've lost every game since his return.
9. LMAO. Carmelo woulda' made a huge difference for the REBUILDING Lakers last year, huh?...You're a moron, Jake.
10. The end.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 11:58:12 AM by Now_I_Know »

Doggystylin

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »
WOW Carmello for Kobe? I can't believe I just read that, I don't think even the people over at ESPN would say something like that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »
WOW Carmello for Kobe? I can't believe I just read that, I don't think even the people over at ESPN would say something like that.

if kobe can win in the playoffs i'm not trying to get rid of him, but if he's going to disappear in the playoffs like he did last year than no i do not want him on my team. i don't care how many stats he's able to put up. i want a player who's going to win games on my team.  i don't want the lakers turning into the timberwolves, i refuse to see that. i refuse to see my team turn into the sixers i refuse to see that.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »
Stick to football Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »
Stick to football Jake

Damn thats harsh

The Best of 3 Worlds