Author Topic: THIS IS A MUST LOOK!  (Read 149 times)

The 18th Letter

THIS IS A MUST LOOK!
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:27:18 PM »

hahaha funny shit :D

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 01:34:52 PM by The 18th Letter »

Sikotic™

Re: THIS IS A MUST LOOK!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »
The kid ripped that track lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:09:38 PM »
christ, that kid held it down. no joke. mad performing skills, mad entertaining and he had a flow did you hear "from the east tothewest.." dude has style...and could dance like no joke. way better of a performance and audibility than a grip of rappers....damn...that's kind of upsetting...he's seriouslyn half the age that bow wow was when he did that shit and he did it better than bow wow...dope shit. would not be surprised if this kid became a rapper because he knows how to sell himself, dude maybe can make it years down.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

The 18th Letter

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »
christ, that kid held it down. no joke. mad performing skills, mad entertaining and he had a flow did you hear "from the east tothewest.." dude has style...and could dance like no joke. way better of a performance and audibility than a grip of rappers....damn...that's kind of upsetting...he's seriouslyn half the age that bow wow was when he did that shit and he did it better than bow wow...dope shit. would not be surprised if this kid became a rapper because he knows how to sell himself, dude maybe can make it years down.

-T

word  8)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
crazy how kids have so much charisma

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 03:57:43 AM »
Is it me, or have I seen a video of this kid freestyling in the streets before? Bobby Jay, the name doesn't ring a bell tho. He's next! In 10 years or so :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 04:03:28 AM »

-T

word idd

that kid got that piff  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 07:59:06 AM »
haha that was crazy!