Author Topic: Kanye Rolling With Chris Martin On New Album  (Read 232 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Kanye Rolling With Chris Martin On New Album
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
about the car wreck?

-T

yeah he recorded it shortly after leaving hospital with his mouth wired shut. Its called "through the wire", that song basically introduced kanye to the masses, great track.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
Oh shit, I heard that song. that was a crazy sample. was the song about the car accident? he called it that cause he wrote it through the wire? is that what prompted him to start recording his own rap shit or what? cause wasn't he just a roc afella producer before all that? like on roc la familia and shit?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 11:25:25 AM »
Oh shit, I heard that song. that was a crazy sample. was the song about the car accident? he called it that cause he wrote it through the wire? is that what prompted him to start recording his own rap shit or what? cause wasn't he just a roc afella producer before all that? like on roc la familia and shit?

-T

yeah most of the song is about the accident, what happened and what happened afterwards.  its called through the wire coz thats how he was rapping the track.

Yeah he was just an in house producer .

Before kanye joined roca fella though  he used to rap over his own beats but basically he got picked up by rocafella when he did a beat for beanie sigel. He then worked on jay z's  blueprint. It wasnt till a while later rocafella realised he rapped. I think dame dash was the one who finally listened to him rap and started to push the album kanye was working on.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 08:08:51 PM »
That Song "Last Call" On College Droput, Pretty Much Tells His Whole Life Story. Good Track
My Future Wife:

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 03:51:31 AM »
coldplay is an amazing band but their music reminds me of laying on a floor depressed in a heroin induced haze.

I've been saying the same thing for years. The music of bands like Coldplay and Muse just give me a vibe that anyone listening to it should grab a rope and hang themselves on a fucking high tree. It's amazing to see they still have so many fans alive, yet I wonder what the death count is. I mean, listen to Clocks, that's pure suicide music.

I'm telling you maaaan, there's a purpose behind it! Getting all the nerds to kill themselves, its like a society cleanup!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 01:41:21 AM »
rap can be seen as the same societal clean up if you wanna look at it that way...

but muse is like an overdramatic radiohead. i don't get anything out of muse that i don't get better from radiohead/thom yorke.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram