Author Topic: My New Pet Peeve...  (Read 375 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: My New Pet Peeve...
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 04:53:43 PM »
LOL, I fucking hate the indian customer support.  I was trying to order ESPN Full Court (i have dish network) and I got some indian dude.  I'd ask him a question and it would take him like a minute to answer.  Like a full minute of complete silence.  Then sometimes he wouldn't even answer me at all.  I nearly threw my phone into my wall.  Then i just hung the fuck up. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 06:36:17 PM »
LOL, I fucking hate the indian customer support.  I was trying to order ESPN Full Court (i have dish network) and I got some indian dude.  I'd ask him a question and it would take him like a minute to answer.  Like a full minute of complete silence.  Then sometimes he wouldn't even answer me at all.  I nearly threw my phone into my wall.  Then i just hung the fuck up. 
For real!!!!!!!

One time I had to sit on the phone becuz of stupid, hold on, AMERICA ONLINE, and I got some Indian lady and right, she'd tell me to:
'Click the start menu and let me know when it's up'
So than I'd be like 'Ok'.............................PAUSE...........................................'Ok'..........PAUSE..................'Ok it's UP'....than she'd be like 'Ok, now hit my computer'....FUCK MAN!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »

LMAO!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 08:18:51 PM »
If there's no wait, I usually hang up and call again until I get a person that can speak well enough.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »
I hate when people chew with they mouth open and when the chew making noises. motherfucka get slapped for that shit round my way

Thank God for you, I thought I was the only one like that. I swear that shit is annyoin' as fuck. Got damn.

Actualy i find it realy disrepectfull to the people u with cuz its ike would you eta ike that with yuore mom and pop around? Or a girl yuo trying to fuck? no of course not i hate that shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 11:05:29 AM »
I hate when people chew with they mouth open and when the chew making noises. motherfucka get slapped for that shit round my way

real spit. thats one of my biggest pet peeves and i work at a chinese restaraunt and those motherfuckers eat like that all the time, because in China smacking youre food and eating loud with youre mouth open is a way to show that youre enjoying youre food  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 11:07:07 AM »
I fucking hate dumb cunt bleach blonde rich sorority bitches with huge sunglasses. The way the talk, especially, makes me wanna kill myself/them... Even if they got a bangin-ass body, i don't' give a fuck, I don't even get turned on. Fuck em and their chiwawas

real talk i hate those big ass glasses  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 12:14:29 PM »

because in China smacking youre food and eating loud with youre mouth open is a way to show that youre enjoying youre food  :-X

really?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »
Cant hate on dell. I just got my Inspiron 6400 and its the shit!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »

because in China smacking youre food and eating loud with youre mouth open is a way to show that youre enjoying youre food  :-X

really?

And doesn't burping afterwards complaint the cook, sayin' it was good?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »
I fuckin' Pet Peeve copy caters.

rik

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
i hate the word chillax....slap the PISS outta anybody i catch sayin that!

I think you need to chillax bruh.

Chief

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 02:23:22 AM »

really?

man i got nothing against burpin/fartin, but makin noise while eating those little slappin noises is real fucking annoying  >:(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 06:18:10 AM »

really?

man i got nothing against burpin/fartin, but makin noise while eating those little slappin noises is real fucking annoying  >:(

I know. LOL!!! Sometimes it seems like they food is just gonna fall right out their mouths. :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »

really?

yeah really. How disgusting is that? It makes me sick when they come to the back room to eat at the end of the night (The cooks) I have to leave the room especially if im eating cuz it makes me sick..One day i pissed off the Salad lady at the end of the night and i was watching her eat for a second and she was eating all quiet like she was pissed and shit, not smacking like she usually does. It was funny...

The Best of 3 Worlds