Author Topic: My New Pet Peeve...  (Read 378 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: My New Pet Peeve...
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 10:28:01 AM »
I hate when people chew with they mouth open and when the chew making noises. motherfucka get slapped for that shit round my way

because in China smacking youre food and eating loud with youre mouth open is a way to show that youre enjoying youre food  :-X

really?

And doesn't burping afterwards complaint the cook, sayin' it was good?

LOL! i dont think so..id have to quit if that was the case

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 10:32:06 AM »
Noise doesn't bother me, but I don't want to see chewed food in your mouth.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »
OMG I hate it when you run out of toliet paper(or there is none)and u always have 2 ask one of them rude mofos that give you one sheet:) think they're being funny........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 01:28:05 PM »
Indian customer support and telemarketers with fake American names  :scarface:

I hate when people bitch about this...its the same idea as people saying we should kick illegal aliens out of the country...indian cust support and beaners doin shit for cheap is what keeps shit in america cheap...if we didn't have the beaners we'd have to pay other people 2-3 times as much to do the same job...and if we didn't outsource to india we would be paying people here in america probably 5 to 6 times as much to do it.

yes its frustrating sometimes when you can't understand them...but take the advice of someone who works for dell and sprint both of which have all of their customer service outsourced. just hang up...and call back. it saves a hell of a lot of time and frustration. and keeps shit in america cheap (not that we're exactly cheap but shit would be a lot more expensive if there were no beaners or indians)

I hate it when ignorant white boys from Wisconsin think they're supreme to Mexicans even though we're fucking their women and beating the shit out of them racist white boys n urban cities. I don't think I've ever heard a white guy say the word "beaner" in public.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 02:07:48 PM »
fuck jay-z.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 05:24:32 AM »

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 07:38:17 AM »
fuck jay-z.
would ya say the same thing if ya was jay-z?   ;D

8) 8) 8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 02:45:58 PM »
OMG I hate it when you run out of toliet paper(or there is none)and u always have 2 ask one of them rude mofos that give you one sheet:) think they're being funny........

OWNED.

Indian customer support and telemarketers with fake American names  :scarface:

I hate when people bitch about this...its the same idea as people saying we should kick illegal aliens out of the country...indian cust support and beaners doin shit for cheap is what keeps shit in america cheap...if we didn't have the beaners we'd have to pay other people 2-3 times as much to do the same job...and if we didn't outsource to india we would be paying people here in america probably 5 to 6 times as much to do it.

yes its frustrating sometimes when you can't understand them...but take the advice of someone who works for dell and sprint both of which have all of their customer service outsourced. just hang up...and call back. it saves a hell of a lot of time and frustration. and keeps shit in america cheap (not that we're exactly cheap but shit would be a lot more expensive if there were no beaners or indians)

I hate it when ignorant white boys from Wisconsin think they're supreme to Mexicans even though we're fucking their women and beating the shit out of them racist white boys n urban cities. I don't think I've ever heard a white guy say the word "beaner" in public.

What's a beaner?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Throwback

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 03:15:36 PM »
racial slur for mexicans i guess.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »
LOL. Yes it's a racial slur.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!