Author Topic: meech wells is wack?sucks  (Read 480 times)

phatj

Re: meech wells is wack?sucks
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »
meech talkin all that shit about two weeks ago that he aint fuckin with snoop cuz hes suing him. but the real reason is your beats are garabge ass fuck.your a bitch thats why you wont answer my question about why your suing snoop d.o.double g 8)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 07:58:48 PM by phatj »

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
somebody lock this thread

8) 8) 8)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 08:11:05 PM »
meech talkin all that shit about two weeks ago that he aint fuckin with snoop cuz hes suing him. but the real reason is your beats are garabge ass fuck.your a bitch thats why you wont answer my question about why your suing snoop d.o.double g 8)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D YOU ARE FUNNIER THAN I THOUGHT I KNW THA BUSINESS DONT CARE WHAT U THINK
NEW WEST HONCHO

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »
you never answered why your suing snoop. is it because he don't want your shitty beats anymore. 8)
we need to have a better screening process for new members. some of these guys are fuckin gay as fuck

lol real talk
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 08:23:03 PM »
wont fuck with you or your name again, i really liked your shit about snoop then dont answer a question buy a RAP fan not a HIPHOP fmusic but an.you talk  SEE!        THIS IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM THA HATER NOTCIED HE SAID HE LIKED MY SHIT AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE STARTED HATING! REAL LIVE SUCKA!
NEW WEST HONCHO

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
Woush!! by the way Meech holla at tha Buggz

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 08:30:04 PM »
wont fuck with you or your name again, i really liked your shit about snoop then dont answer a question buy a RAP fan not a HIPHOP fmusic but an.you talk  SEE!        THIS IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM THA HATER NOTCIED HE SAID HE LIKED MY SHIT AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE STARTED HATING! REAL LIVE SUCKA!

Don't you love this forum?  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

phatj

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 08:30:39 PM »
well that I just cant take it is one of the sickest beats ever made ,go away,no bacctraccin,issues, now we lay em down, etc dogghouse era you were sick as fuck. Honestly cuz if you go back maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago you hated on me and actually it was someone else reply you had under my name before that i thought you were tight. than all i asked is why you are suing snoop you guys made classics tracks together all the released and unreleased tracks.Plus those funky beats with the eastsidaz was cooled as fuck i know we dont see eye to eye but dogghouse needs meech wells like meech wells needs DOGGHOUSE. 8)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:04:47 PM by phatj »

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 11:05:44 PM »
well that I just cant take it is one of the sickest beats ever made ,go away,no bacctraccin,issues, now we lay em down, etc dogghouse era you were sick as fuck. Honestly cuz if you go back maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago you hated on me and actually it was someone else reply you had under my name before that i thought you were tight. than all i asked is why you are suing snoop you guys made classics tracks together all the released and unreleased tracks.Plus those funky beats with the eastsidaz was cooled as fuck i know we dont see eye to eye but dogghouse needs meech wells like meech wells needs DOGGHOUSE. 8)
man i got alot of funk i aint even mad at u lil kid i see u on me its allgood got love for snoop and his followers becuz im followed for all tha work i did i got over 500 tracks and funk is in my batch cant ever lose my god given talent remember tht lil kid!
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 11:20:51 PM »
big meech ran the dogghouse

phatj

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 05:38:14 AM »
meech i ain't no little kid there you going talking all that shit i ain't on you never heard of you till snoop started fucking with you then once snoop wasn't wasting his time with you anymore never hared from you again till this stupid takeover shit.by the way whats all the songs you ve done with snoop your best beat ever I JUST CANT TAKE IT. 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 05:41:27 AM »
congratulations, you have officialy become a hater  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 06:18:46 AM »
Come one now Meech, don't even take the time to answer to dudes like this... attention whores ;D

phatj

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 06:29:28 AM »
damn nima why you hating on me i showed you love ( thanks for the dope interviews and hooks with threw west coast) im just speaking how i feel.i just got love for snoop well 2000 and past snoop his new shit is very soft for snoop who use to rap hard as fuck, 21 jumpstreet,street life feat 2PAC,who got gangsta shit,ride on etc.even thou times are different and snoops 35 he still doesn't come Thur.peace one love to nima and Dubcnn for keeping west and cracking. 8)

Diggfinger

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »
everyone has an opinion just like everyone has an a$$hole; however for someone to utterly disrespect an artist or producer who takes time to get on a public forum and chat with the fans on a regular basis when other artists an/or producers could care less about the fans implys that the person who is taking shots at said artist or producer is indeed the ass.

^^^!!!