Author Topic: Gilbert Areans talking shit again, said his next 50 point game will come...  (Read 309 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

...February 11th vs. the Portland Trailblazers. LOL. He said the NBA should televise it, but they obviously wont televise a Washington-Portland game. Gilbert's a VERY funny dude... :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Coach D'Antoni Heard About my Plans for Portland

Gilbert Arenas:

D'Antoni said that after I scored 54 on them and made my prediction to score 50 on the Blazers that he'd like to see what I'm going to do against Duke.
I thought it was funny because if I have the chance to go back to college, I’ll give up one NBA season to play against Duke.

One college game…that’s five fouls, right?...40-minute game…at Duke, they got soft rims…I’d probably score 84 or 85.

I wouldn’t pass the ball.

I wouldn’t even think about passing it. It would be like a NBA Live or an NBA 2K7 game, you just shoot with one person.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

dang hes cocky!

NIK I like you sig, nobody hates on bench warmers.  It applies to all forms of life business, relationships, jobs.  Look at the hate Trump gets, but at the end of the day hes still a billionaire.  Same with Gates.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK I like you sig, nobody hates on bench warmers.  It applies to all forms of life business, relationships, jobs.  Look at the hate Trump gets, but at the end of the day hes still a billionaire.  Same with Gates.

Yup, that's why I chose it...And it means even more on WCC. LOL.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Arenas is a foo...
But I somehow expect him to come thru.....
dude defo has the personality bit down.

his game is on point right now, aswell
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:46:00 PM by Hatesrats™ »

GangstaBoogy

I love this guy!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

i don´t have anything against cocky dudes as long as they can deliever what they´ve said. and that second post is hilarious, i´d love to see peoples reactions if Kobe or Allen said some shit like that. everybody would be whining and cryin like bitches.

MIAMI4LIFE

Gilbert is definitely a funny dude, props

"THE" MoSav

Agent 0 or Kobe for MVP

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^It'd be pretty sad if Arenas won an MVP before Kobe...Not surprising though. Next would be Michael Redd or someone...

PLANT

^^It'd be pretty sad if Arenas won an MVP before Kobe...
why?  alot of people are saying Arenas is having an MVP type year right now.  not that Kobe isnt, Im just saying....dude is playing out of his mind right now, I wouldnt think its sad if he won MVP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

It would just prove even more how the media hates... not saying Arenas isn't an MVP caliber player, but Kobe has obviously had way nicer seasons where he didn't win...It'd just truly be a shame...PeACe

PLANT

It would just prove even more how the media hates... not saying Arenas isn't an MVP caliber player, but Kobe has obviously had way nicer seasons where he didn't win...It'd just truly be a shame...PeACe
well if we are talking about this seasons MVP.......Arenas is a legit candidate for MVP.  If he won, I wouldnt think anything of it.  It wouldnt be blaming the media for Kobe not winning if Arenas was the MVP this year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Yea...It wouldn't be nearly as bad as Nash winning it last year.

PLANT

^^Yea...It wouldn't be nearly as bad as Nash winning it last year.
thats your opinion