Author Topic: Was it common knowledge that Eazy had AIDS?  (Read 467 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Was it common knowledge that Eazy had AIDS?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 10:46:56 PM »
what I always imagined happened

an enemy sent an AIDS hoe to fuck him, and they knew he wasn't gonna use a rubber

makes sense

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »
i remember it saying "pussy" in that part of doggystyle but are we sure it says "hiv" ?

-T

I just heard it he says busta ass HIV pussy ass having muthafuckas and Dre is like yo Daz Eazy come, Eazy go, it doesn't prove that they knew about it but it is some interesting shit also the Quilk interview was on some radio station where Quik said that Eazy knew he had AIDS

Wow.......I never even though about that and I've heard that skit 100 times. Even more interesting, that skit really served NO PURPOSE on the album at all...it didn't bridge into the song, and it was a separate track.....so if they really did know he had HIV, or even if they knew they had the opportunity to set him up, that skit does seem to be a lot more relevant and meaningful if they did mean anything from it.

Uh oh, conspiracy theory.  Deathrow set up Eazy to get AIDS and die!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 04:00:51 AM »
I don't know about that but I did hear rumors back in '94 or so that Eazy was bi. The rumor was that Eazy had been with around 1000 women and had gotten bored with them so he decided to bat for the other team. I dismissed it at the time as BS but then he dropped dead of aids. It made me wonder but he easily could have gotten it from the 1000 other women he got with.

It doesn't matter now, RIP Eazy

first of all Eric never fucced any man in his life. he used to call his enemis fags.niggas had 9 kids. listen to his music. his last songs was about fuccin pussy. listen to his last album. when he lay on his deathbed he kept worryin about shit like this. he knew muthafuccas was gonna start callin him gay. the truth is aids affects more straight people then gay people. nigga aint here to defend himself so i'm a do it for him.

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:34 AM »
Need to quit wit this gay shit, Eazy was a fuckin pimp at his time. Just back in the day this HIV shit didnt caus a big buzz.
Shit happens but no way he was a gay man. Rest in Peace. A true muthafucka. 8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:38 AM »
to clear things up a bit i got 2 questions:

Did Eazy-E spend some time in prison?
How old is Lil Eazy-E
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The 18th Letter

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 10:13:10 AM »
to clear things up a bit i got 2 questions:

Did Eazy-E spend some time in prison?
How old is Lil Eazy-E

1) Don't know.. Somebody else?
2) Borned -84

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 10:17:51 AM »
Need to quit wit this gay shit, Eazy was a fuckin pimp at his time. Just back in the day this HIV shit didnt caus a big buzz.
Shit happens but no way he was a gay man. Rest in Peace. A true muthafucka. 8)

People need to quit acting like being gay is a bad thing.

Not a true muthafucka, swindled a 19 year old D.O.C. out of his publishing for a gold watch and chain.

Didn't write raps. Just a Ruthless businessman with a cool voice. but hey I enjoy his records, he had a real cool voice,persona, and production/writing.

-T
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:21:46 AM by Tanjibility-The West Coast Rap Amnesiac »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 10:52:31 AM »
I've read somewhere that it was rumoured Eazy had aids and that's why the diss was on Doggystyle. I doubt it would be on there if they knew he actually did.

Raphael

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 10:59:08 AM »
I was listening to Doggystyle today and the part when Daz says something about HIV pussy having muthafuckas and Dre is like yo Daz Eazy come Eazy go, Doggystyle was recorded in '93, Eazy died in '95, also I read an interview a while back when Quik said that Eazy knew he had the virus I think it was in Vibe magazine but I'm not sure
i thought he was talking about luke and the 2 live crew