Author Topic: man hiphop aint dead....music is....haha.......i need 3 reaons why its alive  (Read 114 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
man my whole music scene is based around hiphop...i listen some other shit now and again....i like soul, some rnb....i like music i was raised with to....but u know i can keep goin back to the classics but recently i feel like listening some new shit and i gotta be real mang....aint nuttin thats catchin my ear........nas dropped some heat....specailly lyrically...game was album was a banger for westcoast fans....jigga dissapointed....snoop dissapointed me.......shit even the dope album aint gettin no spins from me....i aint even trippin yo, hiphop is really boring me right now and its like MY MUSIC y'all.......MY MUSIC....shit ya dig?? the only shit i can dig yet nuttin poppin to me in this section right now.....hiphop scene is hella dead right now....

so yo here goes...i need 2 reasons to keep me excited about hiphop for the next 2-3 months

start spittin

peace

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I definatly feel you, most stuff these days is boring. Although I think Snoop's album was better then Game's.

PLANT

Things are definatly hurtin right now since all the majors dropped albums before christmas.  I cant really think of any albums Im looking forward to right now.  Maybe the Timbo or Young Buck, but Im not big fans of them or anything.  That Snoop/Warzone/Western Union album will prolly suck when it comes out.  

MIAMI4LIFE

from the recent hiphop releases Nas album is still getting play from me, all the others had no replay value see what your saying music is disposable these days, when I get an album like Nas I appreciate it more cause all of the wack shit coming out these days

WicCed Side Council

• Lil Geezy
THE COUNCIL HAS 1 REASON-www.myspace.com/coachkola(music link)

therealwest

• 'G'
BESIDES NAS HERE ARE TWO GOOD CHOICES:

CROOKED I IS THE FIRST REASON... WWW.WESTCOASTDYNASTY.COM OR WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CROOKEDI
HIS GONNA RELEASE TWO  BANGIN MIXTAPES THIS YEAR AND A ALBUM THATS GONNA BREAK JAWS NATION WIDE

ONE-2 IS THE SECOND REASON CUS HIS STYLE AND IMAGE IS SO NEW TO THE GAME HIS THE FIRST RAPPER TO HAVE A INTERNATIONAL CREW BASED WITH RAPPERS THAT CAN SPIT IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND HIS THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A MIXTAPE WITH MOSTLY ALL ORGINAL BEATS THAT CAME OUT THREE YEARS AGO AND HIS NEW MIXTAPE NEW DAY NEW MONEY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ONE2MUSIC OR PREVIEW HIS NEW MIXTAPE AND BUY IT HERE http://cdbaby.com/cd/one2music

BUT THERES ALOT OF GOOD ARTIST BESIDES THEM TOO OUT THERE U JUST HAVE TO LOOK BEYOND MTV AND BET..YOU WILL FIND THEM!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:34:01 PM by therealwest »