Author Topic: Most overated player in the NBA..  (Read 895 times)

WC Iz Active

Most overated player in the NBA..
« on: January 25, 2007, 06:26:20 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

GangstaBoogy

Re: Most overated player in the NBA..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:35:07 PM »
Speaking of D.Wade  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »
Speaking of D.Wade  ;D

are you serious?  he did lead the Heat to a championship last season
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »
chris webber

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 11:27:42 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i don't think so, he's been a tremendous asset for years.

i'd have to say  kevin garnett, yes he is one of the league leaders in rebounds and is a guaranteed 20/10 guy. but seriously he's been the leader of that team for damn near a decade and they havn't done shit under his leadership, it was only until sam cassell took that team over did they do anything....and who got all the credit? KG  :P again he is a good player, but if i was a head coach i'd make him a second fiddle to a better player.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jakubs

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:28:14 PM »
Speaking of D.Wade  ;D

I have to agree. As for his championship, you can thank the refs for that one. As a Bulls fan Ben Wallace hasn't shown he's worth what they're paying him, but I'm hoping the situation improves. Hell, we beat Dallas tonight.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i'd have to say  kevin garnett, yes he is one of the league leaders in rebounds and is a guaranteed 20/10 guy. but seriously he's been the leader of that team for damn near a decade and they havn't done shit under his leadership, it was only until sam cassell took that team over did they do anything....and who got all the credit? KG  :P again he is a good player, but if i was a head coach i'd make him a second fiddle to a better player.

It's not KG cause every player who comes here and plays with him says he is great to work with, and he is probably one of the most selfless players in the league. He'd rather worry about the game than his stats. It's just the fact that Kevin McHale doesn't know how to draft (and they their first round drafts for a decade), so they just can't put together a decent team.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 11:32:48 PM »
^ well he IS getting up there in age, and is slowing down. but like ZO' he's a big man who's a defender not a playmaker. that's a beautiful thing to have, that basically eliminate any points in the paint for the other opponent.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 11:35:06 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

It's not KG cause every player who comes here and plays with him says he is great to work with, and he is probably one of the most selfless players in the league. He'd rather worry about the game than his stats. It's just the fact that Kevin McHale doesn't know how to draft (and they their first round drafts for a decade), so they just can't put together a decent team.

and that's what makes him overrated, he's a pushover, he's not a leader, he might be easy to work with but he doesn't make his players better.  that's why, like i said, he'd be a second fiddle on my team.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 11:38:42 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

and that's what makes him overrated, he's a pushover, he's not a leader, he might be easy to work with but he doesn't make his players better.  that's why, like i said, he'd be a second fiddle on my team.

But what I'm saying is the Wolves management can't aquire anyone of decent talent. KG is the only reason why the Wolves aren't at the bottom of the divison.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 11:49:00 PM »
Well that's very subjective... I won't say he's the most overrated but Tim Duncan hasn't without a doubt the impact the medias and the general opinion give him... I mean, even he's better than last year without all these injuries, he doesn't have the impact to lead the Spurs to a title no more... don't get me wrong he's still a very good player but not the ultra dominant one he used to be... whereas the medias still think he is... same thing can be said with Shaq

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 05:52:10 AM »
Starbury easily

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 09:00:38 AM »
chris webber

you have to be highly rated to be overrated, Webber gets dumped on constantly by the media

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 09:02:44 AM »
Well that's very subjective... I won't say he's the most overrated but Tim Duncan hasn't without a doubt the impact the medias and the general opinion give him... I mean, even he's better than last year without all these injuries, he doesn't have the impact to lead the Spurs to a title no more... don't get me wrong he's still a very good player but not the ultra dominant one he used to be... whereas the medias still think he is... same thing can be said with Shaq

LOL! yeah right they were ONE win away from going to there 4th finals in 7 years. Duncan is a leader, not overrated at all IMO

The Best of 3 Worlds