Author Topic: Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado &Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me (finally in CDQ  (Read 592 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why would anyone diss Prince? Living legend, like James Brown was.

MIAMI4LIFE

dope shit and what's the beef between Timbo and Scott about? I know Nelly is dissing Fergie cause of that Fegalicious verse when she says I'm not promiscuous and I heard Justin diss could be to Janet, Prince or even Usher, could be Janet cause her album was nowhere to be found in the charts, I heard a rumor that Prince said something like Sexy never left, anyway Timbo always brings tha heat

wcsoldier

Artists are way too sensitive these days... they heard a line towards em and they feels butt-hurt.. anyway Timbo is on fire... if only he worked with better artists..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Timbo and Storch beef started when Justins " Cry Me A River" hit big. As you know Timbaland produced it and Storch did they keyboards I think. The when the song blew up, Storch was pissed that Timbo got all the credit and shit liek that...

wcsoldier

yeah... Storch is known for being a diva... by the way Meho do u know if the song Timbo did with Dre will be on the album or is just another rumor ?

MIAMI4LIFE

Timbo and Storch beef started when Justins " Cry Me A River" hit big. As you know Timbaland produced it and Storch did they keyboards I think. The when the song blew up, Storch was pissed that Timbo got all the credit and shit liek that...

yeah I heard that Storch is a real dick, I think he has beef with Christina Aguilera too and she dissed him on her album on a song called FUSS, Fuck You Scott Storch

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah... Storch is known for being a diva... by the way Meho do u know if the song Timbo did with Dre will be on the album or is just another rumor ?

Well, Timbo said it himself. Dunno why he would bullshit.

wcsoldier

^^^^^ yep... just askin though coz I don't remember the name of Dre mentioned in any articles which listed the guests...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah... Storch is known for being a diva...

At least Storch knows his limits; Dude isnt trying to rap.. unlike Timbo's horrible attempt on this track. Dude should just stick to producing..

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this song is gonna blow up

Sikotic™

This song is nice. A definite club hit. Interesting how they all go at someone too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

And I think its more than obvious JT is dissing Prince, not Janet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

props this really comes alive in cdq 8)

SGV

Oh yeah, I just realized Nelly was going at Fergie there. I figured Timbo was going at Scott Storch. Didn't know JT had a beef with Prince. I thought it might've been at Usher. This is a banging track.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
wow, 2007s #1song on the charts has already been declared pretty much haha. when is this coming out? on timbo lp?
Timbos new LP, coming out March 27th.

Everybody is dissing a person on their verse. The most notecable is the Storch diss from Timbo:

when timbo is in the party everbody put up their hands
I get a half a mill for my beats you get a couple grand-d-d-d-d
never gonna see the day that I ain't got the upper hand
I'm respected from californ.i.a. way down to japan
I'm a real producer and you just the piano man
your song gonna top the charts, I heard em, I'm not a fan-n-n-n-n

(like said before...you know what they say here)....
talkin greasy im the one that gave them they chance
somebody need to tell em they can't do it like I can

shit i didn't know that!

Word. Didn't know Storch & Timbo were hating on eachother?
And daaaamn if you get paid half-a-mill for a beat lol.

yeah, how much did you think they makin for a hit? imagine Dre for his beats getting paid :D
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia