Author Topic: I bet 50's heart sunk when 24 artist signed this track  (Read 545 times)

Narrator

Re: I bet 50's heart sunk when 24 artist signed this track
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »
Free post.  Kill whitey.

Chief

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »
let's just wait and see how 50's next cd sells...

and king bryant: 50 is worth hundreds of millions of dollars ?? ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »
If that's true, then Curtis is going soft. I remember he went at Jadakiss, who is not mainstream, Fat Joe, and Nas, all on one track, and then tried at Cassidy. Curtis has fallen off if that's true. His whole camp got SLAUGHTERED by Game. His most credible artist got cremated, and since then I think Curtis is afraid of beef, especially with Dipset.

The thing about arguing is, you should argue based on facts which support your opinions. Everything you posted is a biased opinion. Post some facts please. And stop being a dumbass. Thank you.
Have you not heard 300 Bars? It was pretty much fact that Game shitted on them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 01:17:14 AM »
yo thats tight

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 02:20:12 AM »
There was no picture for Ja Rule. lol

With all the shit 50 Cent talks, it makes sense why there was only one person outside of G-Unit/Aftermath on The Massacre.

XaNdEr

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »
There was no picture for Ja Rule. lol

With all the shit 50 Cent talks, it makes sense why there was only one person outside of G-Unit/Aftermath on The Massacre.

actually the album had like 5 features and 21 tracks, thats like 50 almost did it on his own, at least he dont have to rely on other *more known* rappers to get his shine, he can do it on his own while he gives his lesser known label signees a chance to shine as well (yayo and olivia) only *big* guestspot is eminem, and maybe mobb deep on the outta control remix, the rest is just 50's own work

i have more respect for that then rappers who need kanye, snoop, pharrell, jay-z and w/e other big name to sell  8)