Author Topic: Anyone went to the cube/dogg concert in MOntreal?  (Read 163 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone went to the cube/dogg concert in MOntreal?
« on: January 29, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »
?

dexter

Re: Anyone went to the cube/dogg concert in MOntreal?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 02:52:23 PM »

PICA$$O

• Lil Geezy
  • The Best of the Best
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »
Dont HATE
And you wont be HATED
!   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
Thought about going, but I really but REALLY don't know why I didnt go

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 05:09:22 PM »
yeah i did! cube was amazing! i wonder why daz wasnt there.. it was kurupt and soopafly instead.. i expected snoop to smoke a lot on stage but he didnt smoke once!  ???

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 05:18:51 PM »
man, you have any pictures? I really want to see ice cube live one day

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 05:36:59 PM »
I went and it was crazy as fuck. Ice Cube started with Why We Thugs and then said the air wasn't smelling good enough for him and he did Smoke Some Weed. There was smoke everywhere. Then Ice Cube said that Canada were scared of them because they didn't want them to come and he performed Go To Church. He took us back to '89 with Straight Outta Compton. He also did Gangsta Nation with WC. It has been 15 years since the last time he came to Canada. Break.Then Snoop came on stage and performed Intrology. At this point you could see even more smoke everywhere. Snoop did That's that Shit, Candy, Get A Light. Battlecat teased us with California Love, scratching the beat over and over where it says California Love and after, I don't remember who did Dre part, I think Snoop did. Then tribute to Pac with the first verse of Hail Mary followed by 2 Of America's Most Wanted. Ice Cube came back on stage yelling: "We Started this gangsta shit, and this the motherfucking thanks we get", and they did Deep Cover. I know Snoop did Reality with  Kurupt but I can't remember any other song performed by DPG, which is the only let down of the show. Daz wasn't there bu Soopafly was there. Snoop put the mic down once to smoke some weed, I guess. He even beg us to go smoke lol. Snoop also did, Drop it Like it's Hot, Gin And Juice, Serial Killer with a slow flow which was crazy, Ain't No Fun, Pump Pump, Nothing But A G Thang and finished with What's My Name and kept the crowd yelling his name. Then he did Good Bye.. Na na na na, na na na na, Snoooop Doooogg for like 5 minutes. Before the show started, there was an announcement that remember us that the Bell Centre is a no smoking building, everybody laugh at that.I don't think any show could beat that one for my first show, it was crazy. Blaaaaze that chronic.  8)
And Ice Cube said he'd be back this Summer.

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
belly entered the stage with like 30-40 crips behind him..  i dont understand why you need that many people on the stage with you when youre performing.. what, he was scared?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »
I was at the Québec city Show, I smoked some hash and weed and drank a lot in the parking so i don't remember everything but it was a cool show. Cube told us that it was the nicest crowd in the whole canada, don't know if it's true he could have said it in every show. But it could also be true cause there's not much hip hop shows in my city so every time there's one, crowds are incredible ( there was like 8 000 people) and all the tickets were sold. He started with why we thugs and i didn't feel it that much but after they performed Bow Down and that was gangsta. He also did go to the church and said the same shit about people being scared but at the first i thought he was speakin about the police or someone in the place so me and my homie wanted to fuck him up. Between the 2 sets i wanted to get closer to the stage then i walked on this dude who was sitting there i didn't see him at first, then i thought he was a midget, but the girl aside said yo watch your steps then i got back to where my friends were. About 15 minutes later you see that dude coming and felling on the floor again so i really thought he got sucker punch or sumthin it was scary people didn't want to see that sucka die here and the show being cancelled So i Helped Him get up and asked him to go die somewhere else. Snoop came after a long ass dj set (45 min) i really enjoyed it cause i like dj's but some people felt it was too long. Snoop came out and all the haters shut their mouths up. Daz wasn't there but soopafly was, but he was just there physicaly, he didn't rap. Kurupt did only one verse on doggy world and basically it was the same songs as in mtl but in a different order. He closed the show with Who am i and he did the na na na thing. He smoked some weed 2. Cube asked us to smoke but he didn't
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 09:47:32 PM by P.L.O. Style »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »
yeah belly got that flow, his crew looks wack though

I saw no crip nor any blood in qc, the police asked me to let my blue LA fitted at the cloakroom i was like aiight i had no choice than the dude told me it was 5 $ i didn't want to pay but anyway there was no place left in cloakroom so i put it back on my head and didn't get stab or anything these cops are fuckin crazy my homie was all dressed up in a white dickies with blue chucks and they didn't asked him to strip
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:55:48 PM by P.L.O. Style »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »
it was a cool show

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 11:23:02 PM »

spread love the long beach way

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »
Are you telling me that kurupt didnt do his verse when snoop was doing " aint no fun " ?? He has the craziest shit on that song

Navaveli

• Lil Geezy
  • Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep Me Nine Str8
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 07:24:17 AM »
Then Ice Cube said that Canada were scared of them because they didn't want them to come and he performed Go To Church. He took us back to '89 with Straight Outta Compton. He also did Gangsta Nation with WC. It has been 15 years since the last time he came to Canada. Break.

Thats not true, Ice Cube was here in the T Dot for the Up In Smoke Tour with Snoop, Dre, and Eninem... That was in 2001 or 2000 or something... Not 15 Years ago, hahhaha
Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep my Nine Str8...

R.I.P Makaveli aka Tupac Shakur the Hip Hop Don...

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 07:34:37 AM »
Then Ice Cube said that Canada were scared of them because they didn't want them to come and he performed Go To Church. He took us back to '89 with Straight Outta Compton. He also did Gangsta Nation with WC. It has been 15 years since the last time he came to Canada. Break.

Thats not true, Ice Cube was here in the T Dot for the Up In Smoke Tour with Snoop, Dre, and Eninem... That was in 2001 or 2000 or something... Not 15 Years ago, hahhaha

Maybe he was just talking about Quebec then.

Also I remember someone drop a red flag on the stage but it got remove really fast.