Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2771 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2007, 02:24:57 PM »
plain and simple i'm going to call it like i see it

the suspension=the worst  1 game suspension ever

conspiracy against kobe? no, the league ...i mean the  DSNBA (David Stern's Nazi Basketball Association) are a bunch of nazi's trying to make the game boring and denigrating by putting it at a 3 year old's barney and friends level.  they hide behind the whole pistons/pacers incident, but in all reality that was an isolated incident, and i DOUBT that kobe was trying to do something like that. just cuz manu got hurt  you should suspend the guy who hurt him? well shit suspend homie who knocked knees with jamison then. suspend homeboy who made luke walton twist his ankle. Idiotic. but what the league is doing here is trying to run as far away as possible from that pacers/pistons fight.  after that the nba was looked down upon badly

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2007, 03:06:16 PM »
^^So you don't think Kobe lacks respect of the league and NBA officials? The league is basically saying that the contact wasn't indavertant, despite the fact that there's no way of telling, add to that a.)Kobe was questioned by the league prior to the suspension and let them know he was very sorry about it and that it was inadvertent, explained to them it's a play that happens a lot in basketball a.)Ginobli was also questioned by the league prior to the suspension and also told them it was inadvertent, Kobe wouldn't do that, and that he didn't wanna take action...I think it's pretty safe to say the league hates Kobe, buddy, you don't have to hold it back, Jaco...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2007, 03:13:46 PM »
dude

plain and simple i'm going to call it like i see it

the suspension=the worst  1 game suspension ever

conspiracy ag ainst kobe? no,but what the league is doing here is trying to run as far away as possible from that pacers/pistons fight.    after that the nba was looked down upon badly

nba must hate melo
nba must hate garnett
nba must hate wallace (tech foul rule)
i could go on

at the end of the day , if the pistons/pacers fight doesn't happen, no suspension for kobe

still the worst  1 game suspension ever

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »
The NBA does hate Melo and Wallace...LMAO. Worst examples ever. Garnett got a decent suspension. What are you going on about? You're denying the NBA's promotion of its NEW "superstars"? If you agree that it's the worst 1-game suspension ever, and you know Kobe stated his case with the Spurs organization backing him and even asking the league not to take action, and Kobe has a HISTORY of being hated by league officials, getting rookie treatment etc. how do you not have doubt in your mind that Kobe doesn't get the respect? When professional analysts, even ESPN, are saying shit like this, you BETTER know it's true...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »
lol i just got done watching a 3 hour block of espn and the guys on sports center around the horn and PTI just reiterated what i said

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2007, 04:02:53 PM »
lol i just got done watching a 3 hour block of espn and the guys on sports center around the horn and PTI just reiterated what i said

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2007, 04:04:38 PM »
And despite all that, 99% of analysts on BSPN STILL admitted how ridiculous the league treated Bryant on that ruling.

ecrazy

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2007, 04:38:04 PM »
Bruce Lee Bowen:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jAakQjpFibg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jAakQjpFibg</a>
no wonder kobe texted him, to ask him what to do in a situation like this...hahahaha!
pretty pathetic the extremes all theses stans are going to just because kobe sat out one day

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2007, 05:22:08 PM »
NIK thanks for posting those articles.  But keep the messages from team's message boards out.  I could find a bunch of posts about people calling it completely justified on forums all over the net.  I really hope you're not trying to prove your arguement w/ that crap.  Those have as much cred as any post on this board and doesn't prove anything.  I could probably track down a post about how Mark Madsen was the greatest Laker ever, lol.

The articles were good though - they said the exact same thing that I said.  The league is cracking down on superstars left and right.  Jacob has a good point - since The Malice, the league is in hyper conservative mode and is purposely going overboard on suspensions.  None of the articles you posted say that the league is harsh on Kobe and Kobe alone.  They say they are harsh on superstars.  And that is a fact.

Do you honestly think that the Timberwolves Nation and the Nuggets Nation were in full support of KG's & Melo's suspensions?  Fuck no they weren't.  They were flipping the fuck out as well.  I guarantee you TONS of them believe that David Stern / Stu Jackson hold a huge grudge against those guys. 

And of course the league is promoting it's young superstars.  These are the guys that are gonna be the face of the league for the next 10-20 years.  They're not gonna go out there and spend time / money championing Shaq and all the other geezers.  That'd be a horrible business move.  It's like you're always saying how the Lakers want dynasties and not sacrifice the future for immediate success.  That's what the NBA does - they're putting a HELL of a lot more time promoting the young guys because they're gonna bring them more financial success for years to come than a guy like Shaq who's looking at a year or two left.

But you're only picking out the negative times and focusing on that.  Ask yourself - who plays on Christmas day the last few years?  Kobe.  That's probably the biggest hyped regular season game of the year for the last few years.  The NBA knows that there's a huge audience for that day and they want their biggest names in action.  My dad who NEVER watches the NBA watches with me on Christmas and the only guys he knows are Shaq and Kobe.  You think that is on accident? That's some of the biggest promotion they could get by showcasing those guys on that day.  If there was ANY conspiracy to keep Kobe down they wouldn't put his face on tv on a day that's likely gonna draw some of the bigges ratings of the year.

Again, I'm not saying that Kobe's suspension is warrented or justified.  I'm just saying that fans of every franchise feel wronged all the time by shit exactly like this.  And I guarantee you they feel there is a conspiracy.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »
Is it me or is thread going in circles?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2007, 08:40:26 PM »
NIK thanks for posting those articles.  But keep the messages from team's message boards out.  I could find a bunch of posts about people calling it completely justified on forums all over the net.  I really hope you're not trying to prove your arguement w/ that crap.  Those have as much cred as any post on this board and doesn't prove anything.  I could probably track down a post about how Mark Madsen was the greatest Laker ever, lol.

The articles were good though - they said the exact same thing that I said.  The league is cracking down on superstars left and right.  Jacob has a good point - since The Malice, the league is in hyper conservative mode and is purposely going overboard on suspensions.  None of the articles you posted say that the league is harsh on Kobe and Kobe alone.  They say they are harsh on superstars.  And that is a fact.

Do you honestly think that the Timberwolves Nation and the Nuggets Nation were in full support of KG's & Melo's suspensions?  Fuck no they weren't.  They were flipping the fuck out as well.  I guarantee you TONS of them believe that David Stern / Stu Jackson hold a huge grudge against those guys. 

And of course the league is promoting it's young superstars.  These are the guys that are gonna be the face of the league for the next 10-20 years.  They're not gonna go out there and spend time / money championing Shaq and all the other geezers.  That'd be a horrible business move.  It's like you're always saying how the Lakers want dynasties and not sacrifice the future for immediate success.  That's what the NBA does - they're putting a HELL of a lot more time promoting the young guys because they're gonna bring them more financial success for years to come than a guy like Shaq who's looking at a year or two left.

But you're only picking out the negative times and focusing on that.  Ask yourself - who plays on Christmas day the last few years?  Kobe.  That's probably the biggest hyped regular season game of the year for the last few years.  The NBA knows that there's a huge audience for that day and they want their biggest names in action.  My dad who NEVER watches the NBA watches with me on Christmas and the only guys he knows are Shaq and Kobe.  You think that is on accident? That's some of the biggest promotion they could get by showcasing those guys on that day.  If there was ANY conspiracy to keep Kobe down they wouldn't put his face on tv on a day that's likely gonna draw some of the bigges ratings of the year.

Again, I'm not saying that Kobe's suspension is warrented or justified.  I'm just saying that fans of every franchise feel wronged all the time by shit exactly like this.  And I guarantee you they feel there is a conspiracy.

Yea, they promote the Christmas game like the bad guy (Kobe) vs. the good guy (Wade)...Thats how the NBA wants it, and that's how they're gunna have it. It's a shame that people like you and even someone like Jake, who considers himself a Laker fan, haven't caught on to this, when pretty much everyone who follows the Lakers has, including professional analysts. If you woulda' listened to KLAC 570 AM in LA yesterday, all you woulda' heard ALL DAY LONG is people talking about how Kobe blatantly gets no respect from the NBA. You shoulda' listened to how baffled Kobe sounded when he was being interviewed, being asked why the league has it in it for him. If it was just me saying this, fine, I understand your argument, but the whole basketball nation is talking about this, and the Laker staff is pleading with the league to lay off Kobe...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2007, 08:43:04 PM »
^KLAC IS THE LAKERS RADIO STATION! of course they are going to be on kobe's side, LMAO! Laker fans have problems, seriously, believing in conspiracy's and looking for excuses for everything, give it a rest!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »
Your lack of common sense is causing you to miss the point, of course KLAC was on Kobe's side, the whole nation pretty much was... I was pointing out how the main focus all day on KLAC was the fact that Kobe has a lack of respect from the league and league officials. Now shut the fuck up and try making sense without being a hating ass gay retard for once...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »
NIK do you even read my posts i just got done saying it was the worst 1 game suspension ever. agreeing with you....god then i said that i just got done watching espn and they all said the same thing . pti, jim rome, around the horn.....people from all over the country.

but it's NOT a conspiracy against kobe.....

other players are getting suspensions and fines who have nothing to do with your conspiracy theories

you do realize that melo is in that circle of "new superstars" that the nba is trying to promote right?

but we should all listn to unbias anaylists from la on KLAC to get away from that bias network espn,lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2007, 11:26:16 PM »
Damn, man, you keep proving that you REALLY don't watch basketball...Melo is in "the circle of new superstars that the NBA is trying to promote"?? Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit, man? The league HATES Melo and his image. he's been caught with weed twice already, talks shit on rap DVDs, gets into fights on and off the court, etc etc. To the NBA, he's a flat out THUG. Everyone knows the NBA despises what Melo has done while with the league and the "thug" image he's brought along..Hence the WAY heavier promotion and preferential treatment towards LeBron and Wade over the past few years. LMAO@this blatant ignorance....Face it, Jake, you're the ONLY Laker fan who thinks Kobe gets respect from the refs and the league...You prove that you don't follow the team, and even basketball for that matter, with your clueless statements... :-\