Author Topic: Jay 211 & 40 Glocc Portray Their "Dreams" [Audio]  (Read 494 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Jay 211 & 40 Glocc Portray Their "Dreams" [Audio]
« on: January 30, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Back in August of last year we updated you all on Jay 211 and his upcoming release "Skull & Crossbones: Tha Mixtape." The mixtape, in conjunction with DJ Vlad, has been delayed and is now set to drop within the next few months.

"Skull & Crossbones: Tha Mixtape", debut project from Jay 211, the Re-Up Entertainment rapper is set to feature an array of guests including Scott Storch's new artist Stacee Adams as well as Too Short, Xzibit, Ras Kass, Spider Loc, Crooked I, Travis Barker, DJ AM, Paul Wall, DK, AL, Jordon (From MTV's "The Hills") and 40 Glocc; who features on the latest track we have from the mixtape, entitled "Dreams."

The mixtape will feature more than half of the tracks on original production with credits including Rick Rock, Da Riffs, Khrome, J Gambit, Nick Fury, Deon Evan (Big D - did many of Tupac originals) and more.

The latest track from the mixtape, "Dreams," with 40 Glocc gives another sample of how the mixtape will sound, download it now below.

Jay211 - Dreams (ft. 40 Glocc)

Stay tuned to dubcnn for the latest on Jay 211, Re-Up Entertainment, the "Skull & Crossbones" mixtape and his debut album "Conduct."

d-nice

Re: Jay 211 & 40 Glocc Portray Their "Dreams" [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 05:45:25 PM »
I don't know, Jay lost alot of respect from me with that youtube bullshit for Ras. But I will check it out.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 11:26:10 PM »
Props nima!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:30:53 AM »
I don't know, Jay lost alot of respect from me with that youtube bullshit for Ras. But I will check it out.
I WENT 2 THIS DUDES PAGE HE IS STRAIT TRASH!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:51:25 AM »

He damaged himself a lot with that, but I thought this song was pretty good!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:43:27 AM »
Dont give a fuck about that youtube video. Game was also on change of harts to people still on his dick. All it matters is quality music!

Thanx Nima!

this gonna be hot project!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 06:28:03 AM »
Much better. I like this track.

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 06:41:41 AM »
Dont give a fuck about that youtube video. Game was also on change of harts to people still on his dick. All it matters is quality music!

Thanx Nima!

this gonna be hot project!

I did not say a thing about Game. I never heard any music from Jay so my first impression of him was this super gangsta off of youtube and I just heard that weak diss he made on Game. But this track is cool.